Skip to content

Discuss This New Kawasakis unveiled at London Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Kawasakis unveiled at London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

New Kawasakis unveiled at London Motorcycle Show

The Carol Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show takes place on February 15 to 17 at ExCel. Almost every new bike will be there along with customs, classic and the amazing Revolution live show. Kawasaki will be showing the full range of new 2013 bikes with the all-new Z800 perhaps the bike that will capture the most interest as it enters one...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 11:46)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Would that be the new Z800 I was looking at in J&Ss Northwich showroom a couple of weeks ago? No doubt in a number of other showrooms as well. So another journalistic non-event. Don't know if it was at the NEC because I didn't go on the Kawasaki stand. No doubt, someone can comment on this.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

yep..

Just been sitting on the Honda CB1100 at my local dealer, Asked them what it was like? "dunno but you can find out at the MCN Unveiling this weekend"....Yeh, I know, I'm getting boring now... Any Kittens reading this?

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

e?

The name of the show sponsor, Carole Nash is misspelled as “Carol Nash” in the article.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle