Skip to content

Discuss This New Yamaha FJR1300 makes debut at London Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Yamaha FJR1300 makes debut at London Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Yamaha FJR1300 makes debut at London Motorcycle Show

The Carol Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show takes place on February 15 to 17 at ExCel. Almost every new bike will be there along with customs, classic and the amazing Revolution live show. Yamaha will be bringing the whole 2013 range with the new FJR1300 tourer heading the updated bikes. The 2013 update is the first time the FJR1300 has had...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 11:52)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Debut....the meaning...

Please Look it up MCN. The New FJR1300 was "Debuted" at the NEC Last year in the UK. Please sort it out, some of us are a "little bit switched on" when it comes to this sort of thing.

Reply to this Topic
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

Funny

I saw the xj6 at cmc cheaterfield on sunday

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Also.....

The new Black Shadow from Vincent, BSAs new Gold Flash and BMWs new R69!! At least thats what they would tell you if they thought it would get you through the doors!

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

did someone actually got paid for this

this is not news.  it's like sayin, riding pants are being sold at the motorcycle show.  who cares about Yamaha FJR's dated, 1990s junk.  I suggest to Yamaha to hire people to keep driving it off the marina's into the sea and generate the only type of PR that might interest anyone about this old thing.

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Shiva:

That's like saying the gsxr is "dated junk" because it, too, originated a few decades ago.   Unless something is totally novel, it's junk as far as you're concerned?  :wacko:

Reply to this Topic

Aug 02

1100970 says:

Count me in

Been wetting myself with anticipation to go, will have to go by bike as local coach has only attracted 8 people to fill a 46 seater, I went to the NEC on a full coach to see some of those bikes you name but have never seen them in London thats a worlds first. Or maybe I could just wait another couple of weeks and see them locally, think I will wait and just change my Pants every hour. Andy

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

Thanks to the banks and the collapsed global financial situation, I lost my full time job and now thanks to the Governments' austerity measures I have to work weekends in order to pay the bills and put food on the table. Cheers financial institutions of the world and thanks Cameron and Osbourne for making me miss the show, you utter bastards.

Reply to this Topic
SPRINTMAN52

Feb 09

SPRINTMAN52 says:

That's Life

Steady KI595,maybe you can find a new meaning of life instead of hankering for the latest Shiny Thing on here.No sooner do you ride your new Shiny Thing out of the showroom then you spot something else and so it goes on and on.I've a couple of cheap bikes,needed some sorting but got them up to a good standard,well pleased.So stop moaning get your arse into gear and look for another direction

Weither the FJR is a Debut at the London Show or not i could'nt care (i think their is a few on here need a change of direction) but it's decent Tourer and no doubt will do the job.I don't think any Tourer like the FJR will excite and at least it's not a BMW wannabe.I was never impressed with the 2nd hand models i'd seen with the finnish so for 13K plus i hope it's improved.

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

excell show

Just got back and i'm gutted what a let down

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

Sprintman52

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I think they were words of ecouragement anyway.

You must have come from the Norman Tebbit school of charm.

Luckily moany100 went and filled me in. Nice one moany.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices