Skip to content

Discuss This The biking pilgrimage I'd most like to do from this week's MCN is... General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > The biking pilgrimage I'd most like to do from this week's MCN is...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

The biking pilgrimage I'd most like to do from this week's MCN is...

In this week's paper MCN takes a look at five of the ultimate biking pilgramages you just have to ride. From the sweeping greenery of the Antrim coast that was Joey Dunlop's test track, to the iconic Nurburgring Nordschliefe, via the one-of-a-kind Isle of Man. We also travel to the crazy festival of MotoGP at jerez, complete with track tips from...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 February 2013 17:28)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
muddy686

Aug 11

muddy686 says:

From that list half of us would rather go on a tour of the isle of man?  Its not exactly on the other side of the world for a pilgrimage!  I don't know anyone who has done a "pilgrimage" to NI either!  For me it'd be either Italy or Spain.  Each to their own I suppose!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Nurburgring is an iconic destination and I did it a few years ago. Scary! I was looking in my mirrors all the way round for mad locals in stripped out 911s and track day bikes because they will pass you at a great rate of knots. However, we stayed in Koblenz and there are lots of great roads in that area that cost nothing to go on so search them out if you are going to the 'Ring!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

The Alps then a quick Blat to and around, the Ring.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Nurburgring...

...sticker

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Top 5 Pilgrimages

Unless you don't ride a sportsbike. Come on MCN, can we have a bit more imagination please?

Off-roading in Peru?

Cruising some US blacktop (don't have to be route 66)?

Enfields over Himalayas?

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

some unknown ones

I know a couple of routes from here in Madrid which are astounding. At the moment, they are secret because I dream of setting up a company to take people on these amazing routes =)

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

ferk mcn, it's only a bike paper, this year i'm going to ride my ducati round bologna at 04.30 in the morning and wake everybody up and than i'm either going to see or be at Mr Rossi home town cafe when he wins a motogp in 2013, hopefully this will all happen in June as thats when i'll be touring europe/Italy. As for the MCN voting list, just remember, we are individuals just like everybody else !.   

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices