Skip to content

KAWASAKI Video: Kawasaki Z800 vs rivals Z800

You are in... Forums > KAWASAKI > Z800 > Video: Kawasaki Z800 vs rivals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Kawasaki Z800 vs rivals

The naked middleweight sector is really hotting up, with new bikes from MV Agusta, Triumph and Kawasaki in 2013. We took the first Kawasaki Z800 to reach the UK and tested it on frozen roads against it's category rivals - the new Triumph Street Triple, Suzuki GSR750, Yamaha FZ8 and MV Agusta's Brutale 675.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 February 2013 10:42)

Post a message in Z800

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dimitrishndsm

Feb 13

Good Video

Good quality video. plz try not to talk under the helmet.

Reply to this Topic
norks

Oct 06

norks says:

Good video but wheres the ducati streetfighter 848?

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I can't believe Kawasaki for making the Z800 so heavy? It looks pretty good, and Kawasaki inline4's? Well you can't go wrong with them. But i reckon everyone that buys a naked bike at about 750cc's would want it to be at least 190 kilo's dry? Not even radial brake calipers, poor effort by my favorite brand IMO .

Reply to this Topic
sandmacker

Oct 10

sandmacker says:

You cant seriously expect us to believe the Kwaka is better than the MV . The conditions alone prevents you from really testing them . No Shiver 750 or Ducati 848 ? The Japanese bikes are definately more mainstream every day bikes .When has an MV been a mainstream all rounder ? Sorry fellas , your not convincing me .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices