Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith within one second of Valentino Rossi in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith within one second of Valentino Rossi in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith within one second of Valentino Rossi in Sepang

Rookie Bradley Smith gave himself a huge confidence boost in Malaysia today by finishing less than a second behind nine-times world champion Valentino Rossi on the second day of MotoGP testing at the Sepang International Circuit. The 22-year-old slashed a massive 1.5s off his best time from the opening day to leap from 12th to eighth position in the rankings on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 February 2013 11:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

LMAO at you.

Mommy Mommy the senile old man want me to take ma toys and go home because I insult him and it hurt him so deeply. Too bad the Brits can only get by in the world of sport as runner up to most nation.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Milky Bars

Why are you banging on about how good americans are, when you have nobody doing anything special in either MotoGp, F1, WSBK or road racing. In other words all important forms of bike and car racing?

Why are you even ON a British web-site if you have the best of everything over there?

I hate myself for responding to you. You utter, utter moron. Don`t you see how stupid you make yourself look, and sadly, by implication, your fellow countrymen. Who I refuse to believe are as idiotic as you. Although I do agree with the sentiments of Saturn (I think) who said, everywhere the Americans go they fuck up generally, and in particular have a nasty habit of shooting their own men by mistake. 
Nah. We all have our faults, but I don`t see America as any great thing. Particularly if Milky Bars is representative of the inhabitants. Can you imagine a nation of people like him. 

Hang on....that explains it....it IS a nation of people like him. That explains everything. The wars. The shootings. The un-employment. The crime. The crazy gunmen.
Doh! Should`ve thought of that before!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Cheeky

Thanks for that - nice one.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy