Skip to content

General Untouchable in Iraq - shot dead back home at a shooting range.. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Untouchable in Iraq - shot dead back home at a shooting range..

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Untouchable in Iraq - shot dead back home at a shooting range..

Top US navy SEAL sniper shot dead at a shooting range ...

Tragic Irony..... :upset:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/us/chris-kyle-american-sniper-author-reported-killed.html?_r=0

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 February 2013 12:07)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

NRA folly

This doesn't seem to tally up with the NRA's stance on gun ownership. All men had access to guns but 2 innocent men were killed and the killer ran off.

Commiserations to the families of those shot dead.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Chris Kyle

was shot by a fellow marine who had PTSD. Kyle decided it would be a good idea to take him to a shooting range as therapy. So far, only Ron Paul has dared voice this point; and is being roundly savaged by the US media and others.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Chris Kyle

was shot by a fellow marine who had PTSD. Kyle decided it would be a good idea to take him to a shooting range as therapy. So far, only Ron Paul has dared voice this point; and is being roundly savaged by the US media and others.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

saw this

a couple of days ago, and thought how f*cked up was that?..:shock:..al qaeda had a £15K bounty on his head, which seemed remarkably cheap...or about 40 quid for each of the 'baddies' he nailed....!!  :huh:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"he describes shooting a fighter wielding a rocket launcher 2,100 yards away"

Damn he was good at this job, 15k on his head and as steve said, "about 40 quid a pop"...  good value?....fucking good value i'd say.....this really is a tragedy :upset:

Reply to this Topic
bimmerman

Aug 02

bimmerman says:

I guess

you might have a different view on the shooting if you were an Iraqi who had been trying to defend your country from invaders who wanted your oil on some phoney pretext.

What's odd about this incident is that it's a republican senator who's spotted the bleeding obvious and was prepared to make comment on it.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

We talking

poor weapon handling in the sense that whilst they're busy 'wooh YEAH-ing' they're one handedly flailing around a loaded weapon with the safety off?

They seem to enjoy that sort of thing. Strangely enough if you do it in the British Army you usually have your weapon taken off you and are never seen again.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Karma.....

...I think Chris Kyle,might have seen the irony of a job of 'taking people by surprise', being 'surprised' himself.....gun law,it always ends in tears.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

dare i

ask what they were doing with a weapon whilst off duty? 

Obviously if you're in Iraq of Afghan at the moment I'd have no issues with people carrying side arms whilst off duty but it stays in the holster.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Grrr, they

should have been discharged for any of that. Foreign troops in our country should be held to the same standards as our own.

As for the milkman thing they should be discharged and put in prison for a long, long time as they're clearly not capable of sound judgement of what is appropriate behaviour towards other people. They're a danger to the public, especially given they were letting off live rounds in public as well as damaging public property.

Whatever weapon was mounted on the Nimrods, I'd rather have the price of developing one ourselves rather than have that shower in our country.

Professional soldiers my arse.

EDITED because it wouldn't let me post so I had to prat about.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices