You are in... Forums > General > General > Babyrocket

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Babyrocket

The auld bugger is alive and well, Nina saw him yesterday on the seafront chatting to someone Pat was with him and looking well. We'll see him tomorrow PM and pass on your regards.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 February 2013 16:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

mucha gracias

senor weller.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Bloody typical

the forecast tomorrow is for more high winds, we planned lunch on Levante beach then onward to see Wammy, may have to revise it and eat somewhere indoors before adjourning to see the auld bugger.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

windy here

as well, but a vicious nip with said wind, and more wet snow/sleet to come, as for in or out scoffing i could probably do either, you and nina have now gone all spanish and feel the cold far too quickly, give him my regards and we will see him in summer.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Chris

we didn't hang around in Benidorm after lunch, the bloody winds are spoiling everthing, you'd be sand blasted on Levante seafront today. We will though make a point of going to see the auld bugger next week if the winds have buggered off  we were woken last night about 03:30 with what sounded like a pack of hounds howling round the building, hanging out me arse today.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle