Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi and Marquez Prove Their Worth: MotoGP Session 3 Results MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi and Marquez Prove Their Worth: MotoGP Session 3 Results

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

Rossi and Marquez Prove Their Worth: MotoGP Session 3 Results

The opening MotoGP test session of 2013 has finished in Sepang today, with the final timesheets showing a hint of a tantalising season ahead. Dani Pedrosa drew first blood of the winter testing campaign after topping the timesheets on each day. The Repsol Honda rider improved to a 2.01.000 in searing heat and humidity today to edge out reigning world champion...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 10:03)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hello46...

" yes we can look forward and on based on the 1st test it all looks good fo the coming season."

As we did last season... so you're proving my point again.

I really have hopes for Bradley... he has time!

Dogbert ... http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/MotoGP/2012/January/jan3112-rossi-thrilled-with-nwe-ducati-gp12/

Rossi - 1st test 2012 - "The distance is 0.7s compared to Lorenzo who made a very good lap and I am so happy because we fix a lot of problems that in all of the 2011 season we were not able to improve. In braking, corner entry and agility, the bike is a lot better and Ducati has done a great job in a short time."

He closed the gap by the 3rd day to 0.6... very happy.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hedgey

I'm sure your a good bloke but - what part of  ''last years time is irrelevant''  don't you understand ?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

just heard...

Dovi reckons the Ducati needs a complete rebuild from the ground up.

So much for the theory of bulto and nostro...just a few tweaks and a decent rider..Fkn muppets.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Saturn...

Saying it's irrelevant doesn't make it so... everybody is saying he's so much better on the Yamaha than he was last year so the comparison is being made. He's fractionally faster than last year & is equally as positive as last year & we all know how that ended... any part of last year you don't understand?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn392

It's no good asking Hoggy5 to answer difficult questions like that, it's the word 'irreleant' he does'nt understand, I think he spends too much time humping that brush, he should have gone to 'Specsavers'.

On topic, a happy Rossi, is a fast Rossi, I reckon Lorenzo is more concerned on the gap, from him to Vale, than anything else at the moment.  

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Prick(ly one)

You're confused fucko..I didn't present any argument, just reminded people what a plank you are AND what you ulterior motive is and always has been..

To try and make Rossi look bad..with your blockheaded comments while squeaking impartiality and feigning interest. THE most spineless type of hater. You don't even have the respect of Stoner fans.

Rossi set his fast lap when the track temp was 54 degrees, in the middle of the day at it's hottest, not early or late looking for glory by posting a one off lap that was way faster than the rest of his times..

To those that understand how this works, it's an impressive return and a master stroke of understatement.

Pedrosa called it a day at lunchtime. He went out fast looking for a headline time on his first run, when the track was cooler, and he never got within half a second of that time again..remind you of anybody?

He did try though just before lunch, around the same time as Rossi - because he knew he was going home. He failed and was slower..

Lorenzo did an impressive simulation. Rossi was riding smart. They out worked their Honda rivals and worked where it mattered.

Perhaps you'd like to comment on Ducati's efforts THIS year at the test, and how rookie Smith beat them?

Perhaps not eh? 

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

bultoboy and nos

I hope you two guys are man enough to admit you were wrong both about Rossi and the Ducati. I own a Ducati so I should be loyal to. the brand but Ducatis current MOTOGP bike is a pile of poo

Reply to this Topic
Shepshep

Aug 09

Shepshep says:

GOAT

Early conclusions are Rossi really is the GOAT and Ducati maybe ought to stick to WSB.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Equally as positive Hedge?

Really? I'm sure he felt a little positive this time last year, but I'm also sure there was a large amount of fronting up, and encouragement for Ducati with his words. He's ahead of one HRC bike, and 0.1 behind his World Champion teammate... Equally as positive?

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Race winner my arse

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/105477

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle