Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi and Marquez Prove Their Worth: MotoGP Session 3 Results MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi and Marquez Prove Their Worth: MotoGP Session 3 Results

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

Rossi and Marquez Prove Their Worth: MotoGP Session 3 Results

The opening MotoGP test session of 2013 has finished in Sepang today, with the final timesheets showing a hint of a tantalising season ahead. Dani Pedrosa drew first blood of the winter testing campaign after topping the timesheets on each day. The Repsol Honda rider improved to a 2.01.000 in searing heat and humidity today to edge out reigning world champion...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 10:03)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

God theres some dickheads in here

Hold your hand up to yourself if you have claimed Rossi is past it? if you have said the Ducati was a good bike? the game/bar had been raised too high, was at another level etc. Now say to yourself feck me i was wrong. Rossi is on the pace, looking solid and on the championship winning bike tucked in nicely behind the two title favorite by afew tens. Hes the most experienced and shrewd racer out there and looks well up for it. Drop the bullshit and be a man and say youve got it wrong. Rossi will be in the fight this year. And hopeful so will Cal, Super effort mate keep it up.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

And best of all

He's made Nostro look like the complete wanker that he is. Shame because he knows his stuff, but ruins it with his bitter hatred of Rossi. Grab your ankles you old James Blunt, Rossi's gonna ram that Ducati is a great bike bollocks up you dry....hahahaha

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Up

you dry!!!! Love it!

Anyway, I`m bery happy with this test. Cal did good, as did Rossi and Bradley. The Ducatis were where I expected them to be, sadly. 
Its gone very quiet in some quarters. Wonder why.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

Bullshitboy

Are you mentally unhinged or just plain thick?
There are opinions then there is idiocy from the like of you.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Sorry Fanny

Did i upset you?, im sorry, the truth does that sometimes. You obviously are a fountain of knowledge. tell me how a 9 time champion on a world recognised championship winning bike finishing afew tenths off the title favorite is any way unhinged? or idiotic??? By the way is caseys orange thong chaffing?

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

carcleaner

You misunderstand me.I was talking about bultoboy.My fault I should have made it clearer.
Your post makes a lot of sense so do not call me fanny again please.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Panny

Misunderstanding apologize's

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Try and keep up Buell

I never said Rossi was past it

I never said he wouldn't win another race

Where exactly did I say either of these in my post dopey.

You didn't, but I was just getting it in before you undoubtedly do

nost....I mean bulto you can never admit your wrong can you?

It does not matter whose setting they used.The bike is not up to the job and the more astute of us can see that but you go on believing what you want to believe but your beginning to look a bigger twat than you did before.

Try to understand the reply I made in direct response to your question. I never said the 2012 bike was a winner. The 2012 bike was all new and built towards what Rossi wanted with an alloy frame. You find one quote from ME that said it was a winner. Rossi by his own admission was stumped on how to set it up. He used Hayden's setting and went faster. Therefore there was more performance in the bike than he was able to extract with his own set up. I didn't say he should be winning on it. Not rocket science is it.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Panny

Is that you Rev ???

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Saturn

That statement you've highlighted is the only point I was making in direct response to Buell's inaccurate observations on past comments. How competitive the bike was against the rest of the field wasn't at issue.

Also, no use mentioning the two satellite riders as they were on the earlier and different bike

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices