Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi and Marquez Prove Their Worth: MotoGP Session 3 Results MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi and Marquez Prove Their Worth: MotoGP Session 3 Results

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

Rossi and Marquez Prove Their Worth: MotoGP Session 3 Results

The opening MotoGP test session of 2013 has finished in Sepang today, with the final timesheets showing a hint of a tantalising season ahead. Dani Pedrosa drew first blood of the winter testing campaign after topping the timesheets on each day. The Repsol Honda rider improved to a 2.01.000 in searing heat and humidity today to edge out reigning world champion...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 10:03)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

ROTK46, making a comeback is one of the most difficult things to do with dignity..

..as you've so eloquently highlighted. Rossi must be thrilled...

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Hedge

As i said, bitter and twisted.  Remember Laguna Seca 08

Qualifing times:
Stoner = 1min 20.700 secs
Rossi = 1min 21.147 secs
Who won!!!!!

About the same gap as Pedrosa is in front at the end of the test.  Al i can say it looks like it;s going to be a good season to watch

Up early on the 3rd of March will you LOL

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

It's all meaningless but you find it interesting?..

That's you in a nutshell..Mr.State the bleedin obvious while sending us all to sleep.

You may not be a Premirership Rossi detractor like Nostro, Bulto and the whining Aussies Pal..but nobody is under any illusions as to your intense dislike and for which side you've been batting. Prick.

Your negative, miserable comments add nothing to this site.

Isn't it about time you actually did some work rather than ripping your boss off playing on the computer?..Lazy Bastard.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Hedge

You seriously are a buzz killington...

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Hedge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcyiskNIiBI

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Good test im happy

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Hedge

Fixating on outright times compared to last year is meaningless as the variables are different....different temp, different tires, etc. The only comparison to note is rossi's "net" time relative to his collegues. Rossi finished 8th or 10th last year( without looking it up im not positive...) but the telling sign was that he ended the test over a second down on the frontrunners. This year, apart from dani's time rossi was right up at the sharp end, and a second closer to jorge than last year. The ducatis were in the same spot...2 seconds back. Now using nostrils logic, dovi has gotten worse, and apparently jorge got worse too, as rossi improved more than him over last year. Now i know thats crap logic, but that is the sort of logic rossi-haters have been trying to pass off as knowledge. The bottom line is rossi will be in the fight this year and that will help make the racing exciting again. Having four fast riders can only make things better. Now all the little stoner fans need to be quiet as little mice this year as you all have put your foot in it, and forgiveness is alittle ways off still

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

OK...

Wosi... interesting because I honestly want to see how it all pans out. That's all... I presume you are too. Cheers for the prick comment... it proves I'm onto something or you'd have presented an argument.

:smile

Hello4646... my point exactly... you only have to look at last year's sheets to see how you can be fooled by testing times especially this early on.

I'm hoping he'll actually improve rather than head the way he did on the Ducati... the figures at the moment are too loose to say but the signs are positive. He is closer to the front... but we both know who's missing there & he ain't coming back for the foreseeable. In comparison to everyone else there are mixed messages.

VFR - Rossi was 5th fastest this time last year & was only 6 10ths slower than JL.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hedge   you were the one that looked back on last years testing times.  yes we can look forward and on based on the 1st test it all looks good fo the coming season.  I guess Dovi will have to squint a bit further than last year to see the lights go out!!

A good test for Bradley as he finished a-head of both Dukes and Cal not too far away from the factory boys

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Mixed messages

I don't see any mixed messages. The times have came down, and he's 0.1 from Jorge.

“I'm very happy,” declared Rossi, speaking inside the Yamaha hospitality area at Sepang. “I cannot expect a better start to this new adventure because the first test for us is so positive."

That's not the corporate platitudes he was spouting after the test last year.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices