Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Mattherw Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

Valentino Rossi could barely contain his delight after he finished the Sepang MotoGP test with the third best time on his much anticipated return to Yamaha’s factory squad. After a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati, Rossi answered questions about whether he was still fast enough to challenge dominant Spanish duo Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in emphatic fashion in Malaysia. The nine-times...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 12:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

STRANGE TWATS

So all the mugs that can't stand Rossi fair enough but if the guy starts to win again will you quit the gobbin off and just STFU

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Jesus h Christ nostro , take a load off.. You starting to get a little weird(er).. On the hugely competitive duke casey was a 110 points behind the leader by half way in 2010. That's roughly 4 and a half race wins behind without the leader finishing after 9 races. Yep über competitive. You're living in cloud cuckoo land.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

racingfan99

But while we have a lull between testing why don’t you just clear up a few questions for me?
Why do you dislike Rossi?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimed at 'nostro' but i'll add my bit if that suits?

My Vale mates watch him when he does well. When he doesn't (i.e. the Ducati years) they don't watch. Fans of the Blue Riband class watch regardless.

I don't dislike Vale by any means...........................just most of the junk that follows him.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

You should write a work of fiction Nostro

Oh sorry  you already have !! 

They all have big ego's - that is the nature of being competitive.   No ego - no desire to compete.  Some flaunt it some hide it  but it's still there.

quote  Poor old Dovi and Spies have two years of chaotic regressive 'development' to undo. unquote.  

That's utter bollocks mate and you know it.   If that was the case then why did the Yamaha M1 not regress under Rossi and Burgess   and the Repsol HRC before it ?  The truth is - and much as I dislike Stoner - his unique style (yes I accept that)  made an average bike look good.    It ain't that good ! 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

huge...........

Jesus h Christ nostro , take a load off.. You starting to get a little weird(er).. On the hugely competitive duke casey was a 110 points behind the leader by half way in 2010.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda proves my point. Not a single mention of Ducatis most formidable rider, just more twisted bollocks due to Vales failure aboard the thing.

Where was Vale on this 'hugely competitive Duke' in 2011/2012?????????????????

This is why is don't like most of Vales fans...............................they talk complete bollox :)

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

A snobbish attitude PC

And to then carry that dislike on to here, where obviously most of his fans did watch him for the last two years, is a little confusing.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

And pompous

Only Rossi fans talk bollocks? What about you saying Jorge only rides for points, and plays safe. Bitter bollocks 'cause your man screwed up royal last year and couldn't back up his title on the best bike on the grid.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

valentino rossi...

Cannot win if he is not on the best bike!!! End of...no if's buts or maybe's....when put on a bike that clearly in it's whole life span including 2007 was a fookin dog he has done jackshit, fuk all nothing, he has been and is even now he is back on the yamaha being made to look ordinary... point 4 of a second behind pedrosa???...that's a fukin lifetime in racing....that's 10 seconds plus over race distance....stoner did a 1.59 goodbye

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

They all have big ego's - that is the nature of being competitive.   No ego - no desire to compete.  Some flaunt it some hide it  but it's still there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So to be competitive an ego is a 'must have'? No ego=no desire?

Funniest thing i've heard for months. Looking forward to your next instalment bud :)

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

pacey

Mate they all have massive ego's....it's their belief in their ability and if they didn't believe in themselves they would have no ego to prove

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle