Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Mattherw Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

Valentino Rossi could barely contain his delight after he finished the Sepang MotoGP test with the third best time on his much anticipated return to Yamaha’s factory squad. After a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati, Rossi answered questions about whether he was still fast enough to challenge dominant Spanish duo Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in emphatic fashion in Malaysia. The nine-times...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 12:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha ha Zulu man & some other knob

So because I dislike Rossi I'm a 'cunt'. Because Stoner beats Rossi regularly he's a 'whingy twat'.

More intellectual reasoned debate from the oompa loompa's. Can you breathe and type at the same time?

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

I must admit I get tired of the argument against Rossi that he only ever won on the best bike in the championship - it's the same for them all. In order to win a championship, you have to be on a bike capable of doing it. Granted Stoner was able to put in a couple of heroic races together in his last couple of seasons on the Ducati, but championship contender he was not. As for Rossi being the most looked after in MotoGP - surely that title better fits either Pedrosa or Marquez for that matter. Both have been groomed from very early on in their careers by Honda and been given nothing but the best machinery throughout - some even argue that the switch to 800s was pushed by Honda so that it would suit the smaller frame of Pedrosa (though I'm not sure how much I buy into that). Casey didn't have it that hard either - except for the aforementioned couple of seasons on Ducati - the LCR Aprilia squad was one of the best teams in the smaller classes. Lorenzo too - he's never been on a bike not capable of winning the championship. All of the guys at the top have been given some of the best opportunities to get there.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

ok I'll admit it

It wasn't just because he had the best bike, it was also due to the farcical lack of opposition. Ever since some other top tier riders turned up he's been 2/6. Had he had some actual competition in the first half of his career he'd probably be a four time world champion which is a much more accurate reflection of his ability.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear Nostro  your days on here are well and truly numbered #27-V8

See nostro read simple's post, thats how you do it.  Top riders always get the best bikes, fact

V8's start in 7 days, make sure you set your alarm

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

The Trouble with Casey Stoner

was his arrogant character which gets in the way of his winning streak.. No doubt he was one hell of a rider... but can u guys explain this y the fuck it was only stoner ending up arguing with different riders...see for yourself 2008 season...refused to shake hands with rossi like a whining kid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboSRZT2XxI Then he punches depuniet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMUyw9N6RDY Then a low life arguement with Karel Abraham Big thumbs up to karel for not taking any shit from aussie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jki1V9QsmDE

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Nos

Nos your not a cunt because you dislike Rossi. But you make yourself appear a cunt for not admitting that Rossi is still one of the best riders out their. I don't like Stoner but as a rider he was one of the quickest and he will be missed so before you make your self look more of an idiot eat humble pie and admit you are wrong about Rossi

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

gentlemen we are all entitled to our opinions remember, and shouting and swearing wont change that, time and results will ;)

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Or DH46, Rossi

throwing his handbag, sorry helmet into Biaggi's face, or sitting sulking in Parc Ferme Mugello having been fairly beaten to come third.

Stoner gets rough shod out of control dirt tracking and brake checking against him by Yamaha's new nr.2, thumps RdeP's arm for endangering his life - for which Randy profusely apologised. Where's the parallel?

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

What's in a test?

Rossi just a half off the test pace, eh? There must be a few Iberian onions getting worried about the races this year.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Give

It up Nostro he's gone home to fish.  Let him go! You can't change the past, it's the here and now, and he aint here no more. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices