Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Mattherw Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

Valentino Rossi could barely contain his delight after he finished the Sepang MotoGP test with the third best time on his much anticipated return to Yamaha’s factory squad. After a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati, Rossi answered questions about whether he was still fast enough to challenge dominant Spanish duo Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in emphatic fashion in Malaysia. The nine-times...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 12:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

you forgot option 4 Nostro

Run away in your supposed prime, whilst on the best bike in the field and cant back up a title ,and dont want to be exposed as fast fragile and lacking intelligence.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

Casey dani and jorge are great but they are more or less equal. Rossis opponents from the early years would have a lot more street cred if they could have beaten him. But he was too good. Golden eras happen because no one can dominate so titles are spread aroumd. That doesnt mean the talent pool is better just more evenly matched. Dominate champs are just that little bit better than the rivals of their generation.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

cleanerboy

I agree with your comment totally. I reckon Weskit and my comment are true. Cause i really think his opposition wasn't as good as an in form J-lo or Dani. But still Rossi has the potential to beat these guys in a full season. We can comment all we want. This season will at least beat the last 1 we had. So great for all us race fans. I see 4 potential WC winners. And that's a long time a go.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

vfr750

another factor is the lack of competitive bikes in the field. The best riders of the modern era .have a massive advantage now, which increases the gap over the field by a mile ,and creates the alien level

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

we shall see

If Rossi wins this season I will be forced to re-assess. It is a shame Stoner retired, the season would be shaping up as a spectacular competition. Personally i think in his early teens it dawned on him that he was responsible for bringing his entire family out of poverty, and motorcycling was never going to be fun from that point on. Pity.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear nostro and weskit. Is that the best you can come up with to slag off Rossi now he has proved he can keep up with his highly rated team mate. All you can do is beat who is lined up next to you. He has won in all classes and all types of motogp bikes. Nostro your fisherman is one hell of a rider but could not withstand the pressure. I remember standing on the back straight at Misano when Rossi was hunting him down, then like so often he lost the front end. Can't blame the bike as we know how good it is. Do really believe they were the options facing Rossi. Derrrrrrrrrrrr. At least Rossi had the balls to put his reputation on the line a! Remember the V8's start soon

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

It's gotta be Dani folks. If it weren't for Casey quiting Motorcycle racing? Dani wouldn't be a factory rider at all. HRC wanted a Casey Marc Marquez lineup IMO. Dani, it's his last chance and he knows it! All he needs is an injury free season. Podium every race will suit Dani jus't fine.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Captain Pugwash

Dani is a quality rider and always has been, he deserves abit of luck thats all.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

nostro

I see your going back to your conspiracy theory, your one sad individual.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Cornbowl...

"Rossi had two years on a shite bike, three days testing, he's a gnats chuff off the pace"

Stoner had FOUR years on your "shite" bike.......1 DAY testing the Honda and he blitzes the field.......

Your guy finding the Stoner act very tough to follow.....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices