Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Mattherw Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

Valentino Rossi could barely contain his delight after he finished the Sepang MotoGP test with the third best time on his much anticipated return to Yamaha’s factory squad. After a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati, Rossi answered questions about whether he was still fast enough to challenge dominant Spanish duo Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in emphatic fashion in Malaysia. The nine-times...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 12:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Nice vid Wosi...

...rain, the great leveller. When all things are equal, the only difference is the rider.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5zFsy9VIdM

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la
Realisant mon espoir
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh....

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Rossi detractors

...... In a nutshell ..... track record unequalled in the last 40 years ..... age 33 (senior citizen in MotoGP terms) ..... still there ...... still doing it ..... still fast enough to stay with the aliens ..... has not quit in times adversity .....still loves the sport,

That's all folks !!!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Drips..

I like the bit where Farnarkle squeaks.."when it was really wet.."

Was it mate..?

What..weally wet?

WEALY, WEALLY..WHEEEALY WET!

hahaha..you fkin sack.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

AH The Old Grey Whistle Test  !    Happy Happy memories Wosi.    Thanks for that.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

talking heads 77

was a great album wosi but remembering it rather gives away your age as does my appreciating it when originally released. They also had a later song called "Girlfriend is Better" though, which was well, better imo, and perhaps relevant to stoner's situation.

If you are suggesting that stoner was so intimidated by rossi out performing him on the ducati that it forced his retirement though, then Talking Heads who were somewhat concerned with cognitive dissonance probably do come into it at that.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

rain

I would suggest, El Diablo,  on his record that wet conditions are perhaps not the best setting to look for  weakness in stoner. What about mugello 2009 (about 10 seconds gained on rossi and lorenzo in 3 laps on the changeover) on that terrible carbon fibre ducati, or silverstone 2011? I can come up with more if you like.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

When are you moaner fans going to realise that you quero has left? When will you realise that banging on about Rossi quitting Ducati is rideculous when your moaner has quit the entire sport? When will you realise that moaner has stuck two fingers up at you by leaving Moto GP? When will you finally realise that the Ducati moaner won the world championship with was a totally and utterly diferent bike to the one Rossi had?

When will you realise that Rossi is by far more decorated with world championships than moaner? When will you realise that Rossi is still in Moto GP giving his fans something to smile about? When will you realise that moaner doesn't wear the trousers in his own home let alone on a race track? When will you realise that there have been numerous riders better than moaner? When will you realise that these posts are sooooooo repetitive that there are only about five people commenting on here?

I come here every few months just to see what's going on, and, the same people are banging on about the same thing time, after time, after time! I and many others like me just can't be bothered with it. It's boring and people don't want to be insulted for having an opinion just because they happen to criticise the rider you like! Have any of you got anything better to do than posting the same drivel on here day after day?

Are there any moderators on here because they sure don't do a very good jo?. There are plenty of people on here who should have been banned years ago! Do we really need Rossi/moaner stats in every single post even when the story is about something unrelated to either of them?

"hahaha..you fkin sack."

Oh that's so grown up and proves my point about why there are only so many people here!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Spare us your whining tdi..this place is better off without Ford Focus drivers masquerading as bike racing fans.

Adults accept a bit of bad language in the name of a wind-up and banter..Why don't you try and add something to the discussion rather than crying like a little schoolgirl?

If you can't stand the heat Petal, get out the kitchen..there are plenty of high browed sites you can join and agree with everybody, safe in the knowledge you sensibilities won't be offended.

Now jump in your motor and fuck off for another couple of months..and don't forget your nice padded rally coat.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

blue whatever

How dare you interrupt an off season discussion concerning the obviously profound nature of the songs of the talking heads, and their relevance to the human condition and to gp bike racing as a microcosm of that?

What is a tdi anyway, btw, and  does being one prevent you from seeing any irony in banging on about stoner  in a post  which purportedly addresses the futility of banging on about rossi and/or stoner?

If rossi  wins when the racing actually starts, which I think he may well do, he will deserve full credit as he has previously.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices