Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Mattherw Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi ecstatic with Sepang speed

Valentino Rossi could barely contain his delight after he finished the Sepang MotoGP test with the third best time on his much anticipated return to Yamaha’s factory squad. After a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati, Rossi answered questions about whether he was still fast enough to challenge dominant Spanish duo Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in emphatic fashion in Malaysia. The nine-times...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 12:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Apologies to 200tdi, I was confused.

He's not the Ford Focus driving company car wuss I took his moniker to intone..NO.

He's the studier 4x4 type..who buys his wife a tank - rather than teaching her how to drive - to protect his little family while dropping the screaming kids off at school. You've probably seen her at VERY close quarters if you ride a bike in rush hour..You know, putting on the make up and talking on the phone at the same time she tries to kill you.

Sorry Pal..I take back the rally coat comment. Make it a North Face Puffa.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

doohanfan

Now you're really entering into the spirit of things - rock on !

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

fuk me.....

There's some long rants on here!!!!.....some need to call the samaritans.......hope rossi can get back to the front and start bashing those boring bastards farings again.....stoner was my favourite rider, but I'd still like to see rossi come back and do it

Reply to this Topic
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

Looks like Rossi aint far off shitting Ice cream again !

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

rain the great leveller

SIlverstone 2011 springs to mind, what did he beat Rossi by, a minute? And, as milkybars or leecho or one of the other uber-zombies kept telling us, the Ducati was really, really good in the wet. And then there was Sepang 2009, in fact I think Wosi stumbled across one of the only wet races since 2007 when St Valentino was close enough to actually see Stoner, and that was probably just becase the desmo had Aunt Flo visiting.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

feck me, a blue landrover?

i looked that up in the "atlas of psychiatric profiling" and it said that it reflects a overly macho attempt to hide one's true sexual orientation". There's no need for that anymore mate, society is far more accepting nowadays. You can even get married now ffs.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

doohan mate

Don't even respond to any comment from diablo......he will be saying next....stoner never beat rossi in a wheel to wheel battle, nobody ever won on the duke and to top it off stoner can't ride in the wet.....lol lol......don't tell me diablo you'll be stating that you've got a 12" cock as fact........if it was up your arse you may get a grip on facts

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

doohan mate

Don't even respond to any comment from diablo......he will be saying next....stoner never beat rossi in a wheel to wheel battle, nobody ever won on the duke and to top it off stoner can't ride in the wet.....lol lol......don't tell me diablo you'll be stating that you've got a 12" cock as fact........if it was up your arse you may get a grip on facts

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

doohan mate

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Can't see the point of bringing up Stoner v Rossi now that he's quit...

Being a tenth off Jorge's pace is nothing to be ashamed of considering the two nightmare seasons Rossi had at Ducati. I bet Jorge wishes he still had Bens Pies for a team mate........................................................................................Can't wait for the racing to get underway. Stoner has left the building. LOL!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices