Skip to content

Discuss This Gino Rea loses Moto2 ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Gino Rea loses Moto2 ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Gino Rea loses Moto2 ride

British rider Gino Rea has been left without a ride in 2013 after the new ESGP squad abandoned plans to race in the Moto2 world championship. Rea, who scored a stunning podium in a rain-lashed Malaysian Moto2 race at Sepang last October, had signed to ride for the ESGP squad using a British-built FTR frame.The ESGP squad was given a late...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 February 2013 12:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

hope

you get a good ride gino, always a pleasure to watch.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Ditto 'leecho'

Something will come up Gino, just be patient.

Reply to this Topic
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

SHAME

The kids got it

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Gutsy rider

Gino deserves another season to see if he can improve his consistancy, hope something turns up for the guy.

LaceypantsCasey, so this is where you are hiding, peeping through the bushes, stand up and account for yourself, who cares if you're a shite fortune teller.

Reply to this Topic
ecladent

Jan 13

ecladent says:

Sponsorship

How much would sponsorship likely to be? We are in the process of launching a toothpaste brand and would love to get behind Gino.

Reply to this Topic
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Ecladent,for you.

Gino's email address is at the bottom of the article above, I'm sure he'd be delighted with your offer of sponsorship. Good on you. Gino, don't worry mate, you will be riding, with your talent and personality and fitness regime, if there is a space, you will be in it. Good Luck.

Reply to this Topic
VisorViews

Dec 12

VisorViews says:

It's BSB for you young fella - Rea's not the 'right stuff' for a world championship ride.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

cornbowl

Gino deserves another season to see if he can improve his consistancy, hope something turns up for the guy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deserves? Will you fund him?

Gino, quicker than i ever was but shit happens in life. He'll find his 'level' and enjoy a good career.  

Reply to this Topic
keyboardwarrior

Sep 09

A real shame

Story of Gino's career jumping from one team to another and the deal always being done late so no testing etc.. He needs a proper manager who can get him a decent 2 year ride with a decent team so he can get some consistency and have a fair crack at it. Crimea GP backing out is a real blow as I think they were the main people writing out the cheque for Gino's rides. Motorcycle racing can be so harsh sometimes. I read that he is doing a fund raising website where you can pledge money and he will give rewards for your donations to get him on the grid. Gino has 22,402 followers on twitter if each gave 6.70 euros that would give him the 150,000 euros to get him on the grid. I will pledge some for you Gino and get all of my biker mates to give once your website is up and running. Fingers crossed. Fank Yu.

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Gino

I'm sorry But to be honest He is not good enough For Moto2 This is not world super sport

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices