Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

HAD IT

I'm over 53 and I've rode bikes since I was 7 first rode on the rd at 15

I am realy getting sick of hearing /reading about so called bikers say we should be good little girls and boys and not speed, ride noisy bikes, and we should all wear amarni suits and ride very quiet BMW R65's.

Maybe we should take a leaf out of the angels, outlaws n rats ,, or lets form one big group and help each other out when needed, Most people buy bikes 'cos they love them and the lifestyle - the speed the rush of doing a bit of street racing. The rallies and of course the comaraderie what old timers call the brother hood.

Wouldn't it be funny if we could arrange all the London bike riders bikes to  break down on the same day and same time so the roads were blocked every month till police and government stood up and listened, then the rest of the worlds bikers might cotton on too.

One other thing this is aimed at .the POSER. The ones who buy bikes just to look at themselves in shop windows as they cruise by on their BIG BIKE. Buy a fucking Porshe, Aston or a Robin Reliant and leave bikes to bikers not to accidents waiting to happen.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 February 2013 07:57)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

had a regal

and a robin, but the regal van ended up with a 1300cc vauxhall viva engine fitted into it, funny as fook because the gear lever was near enough on the back seat, went like a train and used to piss the snooty owners of larger cars right off when it came past on the M62 looking ready for take off, speedo jammed at the stop and very unstable, it had to go when i got done for 102mph on the 62 in leeds.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Kinell brute !

you had a Scimitar ?? :shock:

http://arcaneafvs.com/fv107scimitar/scimitar01.jpg

I had one of these a Spartan but I had to give it back to the RAF Regiment after 3 years :upset:

http://www.rafregt.com/hist1.jpg 

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Babyblade41

Yeh, forgot about the snow. Number of times they'd steam up a steep 3/4 mile long hill near home when nothing else would get up.
Only thing wrong with em, the heaters never worked, used to wear the bike gloves on the way to work as frozen inside, especially as how the doors and windows used to flap open at speed.
Swapped mine for an Honda C90 to a woman at work who was pregnant, she said her husband didn't feel safe her being on the bike. He took the regal off her as he thought she'd kill herself in it. :smiley:

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

vulcon

i wished no traffic jams with that

thats the one i had but we put a P5 v8 in it

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale