Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow impressed by Bradley Smith in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow impressed by Bradley Smith in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow impressed by Bradley Smith in Sepang

Cal Crutchlow reckons Bradley Smith’s critics have already been proven wrong after the British rookie produced one of the most impressive performances during this week’s Sepang MotoGP test in Malaysia. The Oxfordshire rider finished with the eighth best time and was less than two seconds off the best pace set by Dani Pedrosa on the factory Repsol Honda RC213V. Smith clocked a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 February 2013 09:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

proud of the brits ?

how come we have so many snipers when it comes to the Brits , i think its great to see 3 brits on the grid and would love to see one challenging for race wins in years to come :sunglasses:  , come on get behind the home riders .

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
badgerthedog

Apr 04

badgerthedog says:

fully agree with ya jon66 come you lot get behind are boys instead of backstabbing all the time

Reply to this Topic
Flipslats

Aug 11

Flipslats says:

Proof?

All this proves is Crutchlow is just a mid-pack-runner also. If a rookies first run on a bike gets him 1.3 seconds off his team mate who is running 5th in his 3rd year, and also who is running behind another rookie in his first year in the class, just goes to show where Crutchlow will be ending up races, and the season.

I doubt you'll be seeing the Tech 3/All Brit combo for very long!

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Top guys

Both Cal and Bradley have had really good tests and have proved their critics wrong. They both know that they arent going to win the championship on the tech 3 but I can see Cal finishing regular top 4 and Bradley regular top 6. Which is the best you are going to get unless you are on a works Honda or Yamaha. Any way good luck to the pair of them this year

Reply to this Topic
JamieHolmes

Aug 12

JamieHolmes says:

Tech 3 Brit invasion !

Best of luck to them both, i must admit i wasnt expectin much from bradley, considering his pace and lack of aggression i moto2, well chuffd to see him up there tho, must be a big confidence boost sein ur name up there wi the likes of rossi and lorenzo and co, but as im sure we all very well know, testing and racing are two completely different scenarios !? Even so i hope and wish all the brits a succesful and safe 2013 campaign,

Cant bloody start soon enough lol

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices