Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies plays safe in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies plays safe in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies plays safe in Sepang

Ben Spies opted not to ride on the final day of his long awaited Ducati debut in Sepang while he continues a long and gruelling recovery from major right shoulder surgery. The Texan arrived in Malaysia having been out of action since he badly damaged his right shoulder in a crash during a rain-hit race at Sepang back in October. Major winter...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 February 2013 09:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Wosi

Mu bad, oops. Cheers for picking up on it :) Now as enlightening and entertaining as it is reading the written back and forth between third person Wosi and third person Nostro I must be off as teas nearly ready and we're going to catch up on Got to Dance. Oh nearly forgot - my unsubstantiated prediction for the red devils leaderboard come seasons end: Nicky on the top step followed by Dovi with Iannone in third and Ben 4th Ducati. Here's why. Nicky is the most experienced on Ducati, Iannone is hungry having just come up from moto2, Dovi has the most prototype experience, Iannone is uninjured and Ben is recovering his fitness and mental strength. Cheers,

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Thank you Nostro

As your spritual guide it's my task to lead you from the path of darkness to the path of light!

One correction though - Buddhism is a philosopy - not a religion - Buddha was just a man who found answers through thought.    An attribute which several posters on this forum could find beneficial.

That of course would be from Stoner darkness to Rossi light.    hahaha

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Nope it's a religion to the masses Trippy

Deification, rules and regulations. That's religion in my books.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Don't know why I'm getting into this Nostro as its a Motogp thread but as bike posts have died for now -  maybe no harm done!

It is not a religion in the sense in which that word is commonly understood,  it is not "a system of faith and worship owing any allegiance to a supernatural being." Buddhism does not demand blind faith.  'Blind Faith' is  substituted by confidence based on knowledge. It's much better than religion.

I'll leave it at that - don't want to get a reputation as a 'preacher'   Back to Bikes !!!!

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Played with my inlaws

And my handicap should be about 4. is that any good? power and hand to eye cordination ,much like the rugby i played pro for years........dick head

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hmmm, four over par

for a first time golfer is a little wide of the benchmark set by the late North Korean dictator Kim Jong-il. He shot 38 under par including 11 holes in one at his first ever attempt at 18 holes in 1994. Perhaps you should try again CCB.

Best also to chant a few mantras at that shrine you've erected to your fallen yellow sun god CCB - by Buddha he'll need it this season. Have a word to Trippy he'll help you focus and channel some of that anger of yours. He's good at that.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nar Nostro

Four over par aint hard round our local 9 hole par three...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices