Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Rugby Today 14.25

Come on England England Flag photo England-Flag.gif

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 February 2013 14:22)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

lol

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I'm happy that England won

but I'm not crowing that Ireland lost or that England won against Scotland last week. It puzzles me that there's this anti English thing from some Scots and some Welsh. While I was at RNAS Culdrose I worked with a Welsh guy and we became quite good mates, out on the piss most Friday nights but he turned on me once --- over rugby ? England had beaten Wales, there were two Welsh shirts in the pub his and Nina's he was gobbing off as to how Wales were going to trash England but within 20 minutes England were well on top. Some of his RN mate were ripping into him and when I went to get the beers in he told me to piss off --- "fuck off you English c**t" were his words ! he went without a beer from me and the friendship waned :wacko: Sad and puzzling to me. Again he's a Welshman living in Cornwall so if Wales is that great why isn't here living there ??

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

vulcanrider

If he had said that to me he would have gone without more than a Beer.:ph43r::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
robbie7334

Oct 09

robbie7334 says:

vulcan rider

Hi fella sorry you had to sucumbe to that sort of abuse from a fellow taff:upset: but there is no way that he is a Rugby supporter.There is friendly banter between rugby nations but definatly no abuse.Rugby is a game that allows opposing supporters to sit by side without worrying about being abused verbally or phisically.Rugby is based on respect for your opposition and the officials, unlike football all I see is a lot of hate and cheating from a bunch of nancies regards Robbie

Reply to this Topic
StewyBill

Jun 11

StewyBill says:

rugby today

Dull boring try less

Wigan V Warrington Fri night AWESOME
RL much better.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

agree with robbie

i'd like to see to see rival countries fans in communal seatingat a football match.....:shock:....and nice to see(hear?) both kickers were afforded the same respect today....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

watching rugby

Watching rugby awhile ago.

The ref (miked up) blew his whistle for a foul "Mr ???? come here pls", "That was potentially dangerous don't do it again, you have been a naugty boy next time you will go in the bin", the players response, "Sorry sir" and off he went.:mad:

Now, picture a similar scenario in football and put a script to it????

Yeh exactly, a big differance. Respect (or lack of as the case maybe)

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Wasn't a problem Robbie

not for me anyway, the guy's married to a Cornish girl and does actually want to move to Wales but she won't. He is a good guy and I think on the day he was taking some stick from his Navy pals which caused his reaction. I get on well with the Welsh after 2 tours in the RAF at St Athan and marrying a Barry girl --- see :smile

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

Ball Games!

As a half Taff "adopted" Geordie, got disturbed yesterday trying to organise a summer tour in a pub in Twickenham by the rugby fans watching teles. Should have known better! 

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Not sure who.....

....you met there Vulcan, but as a full blown Welshman and very proud of it too, I have a few English mates with the bikes, in fact we are going to Thruxton in April to see the racing, my only problem with Dai (his name is David but he hates being called Dai) is that he tries to put the cross of St. George on my fireblade when i am not looking.

Funny enough Dai hails from Leicester but lives in Bridgend now, he was in the Paras back a few years ago, good lad shame he's English though:wink::wink:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle