Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi praises ‘perfect’ Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi praises ‘perfect’ Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi praises ‘perfect’ Jorge Lorenzo

Valentino Rossi has paid a glowing tribute to reigning MotoGP world champion and 2013 factory Yamaha teammate Jorge Lorenzo after being reunited with the Spaniard for the start of winter testing in Sepang last week. Rossi said Lorenzo was now the most complete rider on the MotoGP grid and an even bigger threat on a factory YZR-M1 than he was when...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 February 2013 12:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I smell burning flesh

Could be the soles of Wosi's feet working overtime as he back pedals on his double standards again.

I thought old Wosi disapproved of love-ins on the podium, playstation age riders comparing their handbag and eye shade colour on the podium, hugging and praising each other. Didn't you say that's why Rossi was needed back, to rile them up a bit with some good old fashioned paint swapping on the track, not spit swapping on the podium. To needle, undermine and generally piss them off, get amongst them and unbalance them.

Yet here he is, of all things, being nice to his new team mate. Thought that sort of behaviour turned old Wosi's stomach...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Naive Gumbies..

All part of the game Bulto.

As Sun-tzu said, the Chinese general & military strategist..

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Don't think we'll be witnessing any of the mutual cock rubbing through orange panties we saw the last couple of years. 

mmm..:tongue::tongue::tongue:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Great quote 'wosi'.................................I'm guessing that if Vale was aware of it back in the day he'd had never built a wall?

Who am i kidding, yeah he would.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

.............and then you go and ruin it by editing your post against Casey.

Boy is that boy inside your head or what!  

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I agree Wosi

Don't think we'll be witnessing any of the mutual cock rubbing through orange panties we saw the last couple of years.

He'd have to be on the podium to share in that...

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

No podiums?

Someone take a screenshot of Bulto's post, just so we can remind him when his memory fails and the inevitable, "show me where I said Rossi wouldn't get on the podium" denial is produced.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Dogbert

You should have been here 2 seasons ago bud. The yellow brigade were wetting themselves at the prospect of Vale bettering Stoners Duke results.

As your'e currently in the mood for reminding people of the past, any chance of..........................

No, i thought not.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bulltoad..

So when he podiums, never mind the wins, you promise not to start bleating that you never said that, when wosi reminds you?

That you'll bend over, in line with Pacey, and take a good shoeing?

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Let the mind games begin...

...Nothing more than a bit of reverse psycology going on here....

Rossi is correct, in that he cannot match Lorenzo head to head at the moment, but his 'humble and patronising oooh, I couldn't possibly beat you'  comments are designed to put pressure on Lorenzo to maintain that advantage,. and if his form should dip, would cause him self doubt....with further help from Rossi......

He ain't a 9 times world champ for nothing....

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Nah Mark

Lorenzo is a four time world champ. He's far stronger than that. Did you not know Yamaha's nr.2 is contractually obliged to blow hot air up the arse of their nr.1 rider?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices