Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha boss: No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha boss: No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha boss: No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013

Valentino Rossi’s impressive return to Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 in Malaysia last week is proof that the Italian will be a major force again in the MotoGP world championship. That's the view of Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis after Rossi buried his own personal doubts about his potential folliowing a nightmare two-year spell with Ducati when he set the third fastest time during...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 February 2013 13:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
felixdowdles

Feb 13

felixdowdles says:

wosihound

Do you class yourself as something special?
Why the nasty reply to visornews?
From what I can gather this is only a stupid internet forum with plenty stupid posters on it which you seem to spend most of your life on writing paragraphs of drivel.
Unlike you visornews probably has a life outside an internet forum and does not feel the need to talk rubbish every hour of every day.
You seem like a very sad individual from an outsider looking in.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Nothing to do with merit?

Focusing on the guy who had just completed back to back titles, and was going for three in a row.

Who then broke his leg, the first major injury he'd had, but came back and even with a messed up shoulder outscored Casey Stoner in the remaining races.

Nothing to do with merit? Who merited more coverage?

Dani who never threatened to win the title?

Casey, who was only there part time in 2009,  and battling with Dovi for 4th in 2010?

Jorge got a fair bit, and rightly so, being the 2010 champ.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

felix

You have to understand the mechinics which drive this forum to    'get the banter'.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Did you see Faster Bert?..

..you'll understand what I mean..

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

I watched it...

... hence I was able to explain the flaw in your "lack of merit" argument.

They focussed on Rossi, because he's the most successful of the modern era, the most popular, the most charismatic, and thus would generate the most money. Nothing wrong with that.

You could make a film about Casey I guess, arguing that he’s the fastest that’s ever lived over a single lap, but what else you going to fill 90 minutes with?

I guess you could have some dramatic music as a little bit of phlegm (sorry sick) sprays on to his visor, then have 45 minutes of him driving across Australia to do a spot of fishing, while drinking some milk. Cut to the toilet with more dramatic music.

I’m no producer, but I just don’t think that compares to a compound fracture, a dramatic return on crutches, and a podium on his second race back.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bollocks Felix..

Explain to me how you think - "What a load of wank" -  in direct response to a reasonable post of mine that had nothing to do witith Visortool, is not talking rubbish or drivel?

It got everything it deserved you twat. Do you bend over for him or summats?

:tongue::tongue::laugh:..mmm

Sounds to me like the pair of you have a problem with old wosi's eloquence and humour.

I bet you're closit Rossi hating cross-dressers garbed up in Orange negligee..I'm right aren't I?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
felixdowdles

Feb 13

felixdowdles says:

saturn392

I understand about the banter but 24 hours a day everyday?
I love bike racing and love talking about it but it seems there a few individuals on here that seem to be a bit aloof and think only their opinion counts.
Its a bit sad don't you think?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh ffs..my heart is pumping purple piss.

Pass me the fkin Kleenex.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

The point Bertie..

..is I know what happened in 2009/10 - I don't need reminding. I'm more interested in an impartial look at Moto GP as a whole, rather than sycophantic circle wank over a single rider. The first film gave us more of that, before they realised that Rossi was an easy cash cow - boring and predictable. Faster was far more interesting..

Reply to this Topic
felixdowdles

Feb 13

felixdowdles says:

nope

I have children more eloquent than you and they do not spend their lives in front of a computer on stupid internet forums thinking they are clever when they are not.
And your not funny either.
Each to their own though.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices