Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha boss: No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha boss: No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha boss: No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013

Valentino Rossi’s impressive return to Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 in Malaysia last week is proof that the Italian will be a major force again in the MotoGP world championship. That's the view of Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis after Rossi buried his own personal doubts about his potential folliowing a nightmare two-year spell with Ducati when he set the third fastest time during...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 February 2013 13:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fark me..Brianthelion & Felixtoodles. 'kin Pussies everywhere?

CHR. You're starting to sound like Bulto...I never said..

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

the clue is on the cover

But I wouldn't want to explain the difference between a movie and a documentary to Wosi. It would be cruel, like telling a kid about Santa Claus.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Jesus..

..movie/documentary..documentary/movie..I mean, who really gives a fk weskit? You really are turning into Mr Anal. Is that all you've got? C'mon Pal..liven it up a bit..tell us about your crash?

Nowt wrong with bashing one out Briana as I'm sure you're aware..anyway, would you like to tell us a bit about yourself son? How many man-size towels does it take to mop up after you big boy? What about lemon wet wipes? You ever tried parking your back wheels in the garage too? d'ya like sheep? Baaa..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

I'm shit...

... at puzzles weskit. Especially the condescending, sanctimonious kind. Why don't you spell it out for us so we're straight, then we can put you right with reason and logic.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

i don't doubt it dogbert

But since you asked so nicely, the movie is called Fastest and the front cover shows 3 guys who were battling for 5th at the time. Artistic licence, as I said nothing wrong with that. Good for entertainment value, but dangerous to rely on for a balanced view. Heck, I don't go around quoting the Australian 60 minutes documentary about stoner.
I told you about my crash Wosi. Live and learn.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

wosi mut

Sure your not a girl? Because some of your comments are so bitchy . Alright you might not like other peoples opinions but they are entitled to them. So man up keep the dummy in the mouth and you might not be so disliked on this forum and you might then start to appreciate other peoples opinion even though you might not agree with them

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Thanks for the advice spanner..I'll try and remember that when I've got a bit less time. Do you come here to make friends? 'cos if you do..you're not doing to clever yourself.

Weskit..Pal..sorry..I just checked back and read the comment about your crash. I had missed it. Nasty multiple carnage. What about the bike..is she still alive?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I like you Wosi..

..you've got nice legs..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I can see straight through you sailor..you just want to poke around in my knickers while squeezing my balloons..PARP-PARP.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

Don't judge a book by it's cover

That's probably true of DVDs too. It's a bit of a tenuous criticism of the movie wouldn't you say?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices