Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha boss: No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha boss: No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha boss: No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013

Valentino Rossi’s impressive return to Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 in Malaysia last week is proof that the Italian will be a major force again in the MotoGP world championship. That's the view of Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis after Rossi buried his own personal doubts about his potential folliowing a nightmare two-year spell with Ducati when he set the third fastest time during...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 February 2013 13:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

..you been reading my mail Edd?

WOOF-woof nibble SLuuRP..(wags tail)

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Nope i just love the way this forum self moderate's and deal's with fucktards and numpty's.....and long may it continue.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

i'll second CHRs review of fastest

A panegyric for Rossi fans by Rossi fans and narrated by a Rossi fan. Nothing wrong with that of course, though problems arise if you assume it bears some resemblance to reality. But then, very little in Wosiland does.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

PANEGYRIC now there's a word you don't hear to often ffs

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

well we wouldn't want anyone to think this was just a stupid internet forum with plenty stupid posters on it which you seem to spend most of your life on writing paragraphs of drivel. Some of us are here to elevate and educate.

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

I'll need to watch it again

Which bits weren't real?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Sorry bastards..

Tbh..I wouldn't expect anti-Rossisti to enjoy Fastest, because they get so uptight about him..haha, I'm glad you wasted your money.

It's a sad state of affairs when one of the best GP documentary films of modern times cannot be enjoyed by so-called enthusiast because of their intense dislike for one man. A great rider he is too, with fantastic support worldwide.

Don't it make you wonder if your slightly abnormal?

The bit at the start, with the crew going mental & knocking the fk out of the pit box TV and hoardings as Rossi sticks it to Jorge on the last corner, is MINT. It has me smiling every time I watch it and imagine the likes of weskit shifting around uneasily, faces all scrunched up and nearly crying..while they watch the same footage.

Haahaha..makes my day it does. In fact..I think I'll put it on now! 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

"No question Rossi will be competitive in 2013 " ................................"No question Dovi won't be!" Not many articles on this but the Dovi looks traumatised now he's taken Rossi seat and realised how bad the bike is.

How this for a picture of a worried man: http://rudeassententainment.tumblr.com/image/42569430645

Reply to this Topic
felixdowdles

Feb 13

felixdowdles says:

intelligent?

Do you not understand English?
I did not give any advice.I just told you what I thought.
Tara

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Now Wosi, I never said I didn't enjoy it..

..I did. The Catalunya footage is epic and will rightly go down in the annals of GP history - what's not to like? I just don't think it's a patch on the first one, due to the gargantuan sycophantic suck up. Mark Neale's sensibilities and principles were clouded by the coin. It's aimed at the Big Brother, X-Factor generation who dip their toe in the racing scene at the first whiff of celebrity..that's where the money is..!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices