Skip to content

Discuss This Chaz Davies aims for more WSB victories in 2013 World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Chaz Davies aims for more WSB victories in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Chaz Davies aims for more WSB victories in 2013

Chaz Davies is confident he can build on his impressive first season in the World Superbike championship by adding more victories when the 2013 campaign gets underway in Australia later this month. Davies will partner Italian Marco Melandri on a BMW S1000RR machine this season and after breaking his victory duck at the Nurburgring in Germany last year, the British...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 February 2013 15:26)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

The man definately has the talent but has he got the bike?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

MCN FRR comp.

MCNFRR-RP International (Motor Cycle News Fantasy Road Race - Regular Posters International) is now open for business.

PIN NO: 10151

Pick your team and test your skill against other forum users for the coming season.

Use your normal tag as a team name and put your country afterwards ie: wosihound (ENG). we'll hopefully get enough interest to set up an International game, where the top 3 points scorers from each country each round will have their scores added together making National round winners.

These scores will accumulate through the season at the end of each round, to decide the MCN International Team title at the end.

Obviously there is the Individual Champ title as well.

Any questions/ideas use the message board for our private league or PM me.

Good luck.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Loyalty?

Good on Chaz for getting a good ride. He showed he deserves the opportunity. BMW though have gone down in my estimation after refusing to criticize Marco when he selfishly knocked off Leon Haslam (who came to the factory when they were much less strong and helped-along with his daddy-develop the bike to be able to win). Still sure he did it on purpose so as to not share 'glory' of winning for BMW. I wonder if that was part of the decision for Leon to leave? Chaz needs to watch his back from company and MM.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Class Act

I used to knock Chaz but after his awesome season on the 600 i have nothing but respect for him (humble pie digested) he will win on the BMW

I hope Silverstone switch to the old pits and start line for the WSB like they are for the Moto GP if so it will be awesome

Make the most of the Brilliant supers as they have not got long left with the new owners looking like they want to scrap the WSB championship

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices