Skip to content

TRIUMPH Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport first ride TIGER 1050

You are in... Forums > TRIUMPH > TIGER 1050 > Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport first ride

We're riding the mountain roads near Barcelona on the new £9599 Tiger 1050 Sport, Triumph's adventure-styled sports tourer. It's an updated version of the Tiger 1050 that's been with us since 2007 and has another 10bhp, more torque, more stable steering geometry and better comfort. It has 120 new parts, including new swingarm, wheels, bars, seat and styling. With all the different...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 February 2013 11:00)

Post a message in TIGER 1050

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steady2wheels

Sep 08

675 tiger

that's what i want, a dressed up street triple, something littler people can fit on and use every day, without some off road ewan pretense

Reply to this Topic
plumber01

Feb 12

plumber01 says:

new 1050 Tiger

I checked this out at the London bike show, its really a slightly updated version of a 6 or seven year old bike.they have finally put the right length chain guard on it, and Im told the suspension is firmer, so that leaves the shocking lights,    well 2 out of three and all that,

I think you have to remember it is at the cheaper end of the scale when you look at the other bikes in the class, but then it is quite old and not full of expensive electronics, it is still a good bike just showing its age, I hope we dont have to wait too long for a new model that takes on the new Multistrater and KTM rather than the german rivals.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices