Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi

Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider Cal Crutchlow believes the MotoGP world championship will be a greater spectacle for everybody with Valentino Rossi challenging for victories in 2013. The Italian quickly shrugged off a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati to set the third fastest time on an impressive return to Yamaha's factory squad in Malaysia last week. Rossi was only just over 0.4s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 February 2013 15:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

''MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi''  

This could only be denied by imbeciles!"!"    To say otherwise is like saying the Moon landings never happened!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Good on Cal

It will be good to see because everybody wants to have him back at the front.

Everybody apart from nostro/bullshitboy pacey casey and a few other disgruntled stoner fanboys!

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

good news

Well done Cal a really positive test and a good omen for the coming season. Rossis form was only to be expected and it just goes to prove how bad the Ducati is. Rossi will be out to try and win the opening race and I don't think you can bet against him. That being said Pedrosa and Lorenzo have got to start favorites its all got to be good for MOTOGP though

Reply to this Topic
DogBert

Jan 13

DogBert says:

What Moon landings?

Silly Saturn, you of all people should know they were faked. Didn't you see that documentary, what was it called again, Capricorn One? They fake all that stuff.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

Sinking to the level that you chastise others for again.

Just to confound you, I agree with what Crutchlow has said, apart from everyone wanting him back at the front which is obviously a personal point of view, mine being it would make no difference to me what bike he was on, at the front or back or whether he had retired. I agree, obviously, it will do no harm to have another rider at the sharp end

Ii's subjective whether Rossi battling with another rider is any more exciting an event than another two riders battling together such as Pedrosa / Lorenzo at Brno last year. What gives it added interest for some I guess - which is a different issue - is the love / hate attitude towards Rossi. Some will be baying for him to win a scrap, others for him to lose. With Pedrosa / Lorenzo at Brno, it was enough to just enjoy the scrap irrespective of who won.

I'd expect him to be in the mix sometimes.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Sorry Dogbert

Foolish of me to believe all that stuff - by the way I saw Elvis in my local Harley shop last week!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Dogbert

We are into the film versus documentary debate again I have to make a correction - Capricorn One was a film not a documentary!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

what level?

Not at all bulto just being honest with the reality of the situation.
It's maybe subjective to you about Rossi battling at the front other than another rider but that's what the majority want and they want it for reasons you that you dislike.

I'd expect him to be in the mix sometimes.

What you really mean is you hope he will only be in the mix sometimes.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

buell

Good on Cal

It will be good to see because everybody wants to have him back at the front.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everybody apart from nostro/bullshitboy pacey casey and a few other disgruntled stoner fanboys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

For the record, I never liked him prior to Casey bud. A bit of a 'generalisation' there from Cal. 

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

question bulto

Will the Ducati's be in the mix now that they have riders that are prepared to push their bikes?
That's the solution according to you.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices