Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi

Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider Cal Crutchlow believes the MotoGP world championship will be a greater spectacle for everybody with Valentino Rossi challenging for victories in 2013. The Italian quickly shrugged off a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati to set the third fastest time on an impressive return to Yamaha's factory squad in Malaysia last week. Rossi was only just over 0.4s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 February 2013 15:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

CaseyIsGONE says

people like...

...paceycasey just sit on motorcycle forums all day dissin rossi because hes sexually frustrated that his boy in an orange mankini has gone. no life at all and wouldnt talk like this in the street or act up this way, only behind the computer...i think he should change his name now casey is no longer 'pacely' crashing out of races.

------------------------------------------------------------

All day? Really?  Your reference to my alleged sexual frustration says more about you than me pal.

I'd been at work for over 2hrs when you posted this 9.23am message. Were you bored 'at work' or sitting at home waiting for Jeremy Kyle?

Reply to this Topic
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

PaceyCasey

Jeremy Kyle ! LMAO I nearly choked on that one !

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Hopefully 'CaseyIsGONE' chokes too bud.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

I agree.

MotoGP will be better with a competitive Rossi.

I don`t like to see champions way  back where they don`t belong. Like Michael Schumacher. It wasn`t a good spectacle to see him mid-pack or worse. 
I`m quite sure he`ll be in contention for some wins this year, in fact I think it`ll be a genuine 4 way fight, as long as the Honda doesn`t have too much of an advantage over the Yams. 
Every year at this time we all say we`re really looking forward to the start and how good its going to be.........only to be slightly let down. Well, this year...its GOT to be good?
Hasn`t it?:smile

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nothing to do with this thread but.

Last year a friend of ours that rode in the Derby Phoenix club race series was tragically killed whilst competing at Oliver's Mount. The people that run Oliver's mount and the Auto 66 series attended his Funeral. The investigation into what happened was only just held afew weeks ago, and was very stressful for his widow and young son to have to re live. YET the stupid bastards have just sent forms and a reminder letter to his house telling him to hurry up and get his forms in if he wants to race with them again this year.........FFS

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Brianthelion

If you cant see what is wrong with the total lack of respect or thought, for the mans family after the passing of a fella racer, on one of their races?? Your a cunt

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

CCB

That sucks dude. Lost my dad a couple of years ago, and it makes you realize that the world doesnt give a fuck. Brian, though said in a tasteless way is right. To everyone elsr its just another day to the family it hell on earth. Dont take it personal mate.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

CCB

You've been involved in racing for some time, maybe you've been involved in the organisational side as well. Consider the club secretary who is buried under a mountain of paperwork for all the various aspects that come with running a club. They send out hundreds of forms of one sort of another to all registered members - licence renewals, event reminders, registration forms for various championships / race series.

They're all unpaid volunteers performing onerous tasks purely so that others can enjoy a weekend's racing. Just take it for what it is, someone who has just filled out many envelopes from a list of names and addresses. It's just a mistake, it's nothing malicious and I imagine the person that did it would be devastated if they knew what had happened.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

somethings bugging paceycasey...

...theres no space for stoner loving rossi haters here anymore thats in the v8 tent. so all those petty comments about rossi just bring out that bitchy gay side in u haha

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Nothing's bugging anyone mate, you want to act like a child it's up to you

You talk about petty comments - take a look at your name...  Wouild that be a petty attempt to wind people up by any chance.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices