Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: MotoGP better with competitive Valentino Rossi

Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider Cal Crutchlow believes the MotoGP world championship will be a greater spectacle for everybody with Valentino Rossi challenging for victories in 2013. The Italian quickly shrugged off a disastrous two-year spell with Ducati to set the third fastest time on an impressive return to Yamaha's factory squad in Malaysia last week. Rossi was only just over 0.4s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 February 2013 15:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

CCB

For once I agree with bulto.It will definately be an error.Don't know if you have ever met Peter Hillaby but I can assure you he would be horrified if he knew that had happened.
It is still not nice for family and friends but unfortunately these mistakes can be made.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

bultoboy

For once admit you were wrong.

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

bultoboy

i love how you lot all kiss each others assess....well i guess it is valentines day...

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

The resurrection

CaseyisGONE = Hello Rev, good to see you back, Dovi really sucks on that Duke doesn't he

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear.  Have a read on the link below.  Sounds like Deja-vu from the GOAT Dovi   

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/188035/1/dovizioso_on_ducati_the_bad_point_is_now.html

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

For once admit you were wrong.

About what?

Reply to this Topic
KerryKatona

Nov 12

KerryKatona says:

Dovi

Pok Pok Pok !  What's that you said corn-fed chicken ?  Dovi sucks on the Duke ?  Didn't we all know he would.

Please Rev, BlackCountryBullock etc, please explain why and how the visionary dream team was but a dream and is now a nightmare reality that will see greedy Dovi disappear into the obscurity of has-been 125 tiddler champs that no one remembers or is interested in. 

He'll be a gibbering wreck by September and throwing himself at the hay bales just so he doesn't have to get on that nasty red plank again. 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Kerrytheboner

Hello bitch, popped your head up again have you, as usual nowt to say. I know Dovi sucks on the Duke, I want to know what you suck on, my guess is, not a lot, because I reckon you've got an arse like 20 kilo of chewed bubblegum, should'nt you be on the 'Woman's Own' site.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

cornfed

CaseyisGONE = Hello Rev, good to see you back, Dovi really sucks on that Duke doesn't he

-----------------------------------------------

And who was the last who sucked............................?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices