You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > your name in print

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

your name in print

i bought mcn today and preunit was in it! Well not front page or owt but still on the letters page. Im looking at a WR400 now cheap money they are a bit old but always wanted one ever since i was 17. 

45 bhp... for about a grand should be ok... just need somewhere to ride the fucker withoout the fuckin rozzers after me...i could always take bertha the RPG that i got in Syria...it is fun shooting down the police choppers they think they are untouchable dont they!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 February 2013 19:14)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

jawa

its a great wee buzz getting on the mcn pics.............me n pierro landed there a couple of years ago through completely different circumstances but ended up on the same page on the same issue:biggrin:...................as for you n the police...............keep it right mate and you wont go far wtrong:wink:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

JP

if you was down here, then there's Ashdown it's 20-25 mins away from me, £25 for the day run what you brung kinda thing, 3 tracks and you can use quads anorl :smile

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

dudes

Looking for a place around here like that! My mate just passed his test (car) But hes having problems getting insured. Hes gonna get a tow bar hopefully. Maybe I should get my full licence then buy the Wr with sm wheels if I can and refit the off road tyres when needed. Can get a nice wr400 supermoto for the price of the excel and talon wheelsalone probably. Theyre about 1500 quid. Im only provisional and theres land at the back off me but its all bridleways see.. used to ride my kdx allover em when I was a lad... I was still respectful to the horses and never got caught. Just dont want them impounding my bike this time!

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Alright Jawa

The girlfriend's son used to take his up to the sandhills at the back of Walmersley Road. Don't know if the coppers watch the place but he never got pulled.

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

cheers entus

Hmmm thinking

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN