Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding fourth as Moto2 testing commences MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding fourth as Moto2 testing commences

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding fourth as Moto2 testing commences

British rider Scott Redding enjoyed a positive start to the 2013 Moto2 winter testing campaign by setting the fourth fastest time behind Spanish trio Nicolas Terol, Julian Simon and Pol Espargaro in Valencia yesterday. The Marc VDS Racing rider set a personal best lap of 1.36.337 while assessing the new Kalex frame to finish just 0.231s behind pre-season title favourite Espargaro...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 February 2013 10:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

minimum weight??

is it this year that has come in?

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

he has dropped to 7th today

danny kent 22nd that tech 3 bike is crap

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

8th?

Thought he'd dropped down to 8th. Either way still looks an exciting grid next year top ten split by around a second. Should make for some interesting racing. Expect Scott to come good once he's turning his wheels in anger. Sheene fan 7: Yes the tech3 bike is crap. Hope people start to realise what a good job Smith did on it last year. Sick of listening to every twats opinion on who should have got his ride this year. Seriously who'd be a British sportsman all we do as fans is tear them apart before they've had a chance to prove themselves. Hope scott has a great season and makes the step up to GP next year.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Ditto

Hope scott has a great season and makes the step up to GP next year.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After his Donnington win i hoped that Scott would be our next Sheene. Time is still on his side but i'm not so sure anymore.

But boy is he good to watch! All the best Scotty.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

diablere

Yes minimum weights are coming in this year. For comparison they reckon kallio will have to carry around an extra 10 kilograms compared to Scott on the same machinery. Still not sure how much this is likely to help Scott Reddings chances of fighting for a championship. I can't see the weight making that much difference Reddings major disadvantage is his size/height the effect of which on his areodynamics is likely to be more detrimental to the bikes performance than his weight. Obviously I'm saying that from the perspective of a comfy armchair. If anyone has any insight into power to weight ratios vs aerodynamics on the overall performance of a moto2 bike nows probably the time to share.

Reply to this Topic
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Fat and Lazy, Nobrainatall.

Mr Nobrainatall, Me thinks you are fishing for an onslaught of abuse with that dopey comment. So I'll start it on Scott's behalf. Shut up you useless tw*t!! You are probably sat there filling your fat face with crisps and alco pops (assuming you're still a kid)with such immature useless comments. Oh, and by the way, I bet you would not dare to say that to Scott's face, chicken s4it, you would end up eating hospital food through a straw for a while, and deservedly so! Gotta say this one more time, Shut Up you TW4T!! Brianthelion, more like brianthetw4t!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I reckon Bri is more likely to be tucking into bit of Shepherds Pie while tending the flock and eyeing up his next shag.

Baa..

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

brianthehousecat

I didn't realise you could train to lose height and natural body mass. Look at my picture of me on my bike (eyes left) I'm 6ft5 and theres 'f' all I can do to shrink. Same for Scott, all these boys train beyond hard. BTW, they haven't got spec engines yet in moto2 so some are supersport spec, some standard spec and some in between for this test. No one knows whos really doing what

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Brianthe............??????

Yeah, well you can all go and finger yourselves twice over. He's fucking fat - end of

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's my guess that Scott is fitter and carries less fat than 98+% of us who are here.

Why do all 'fuckwits' here mention a sexual act when they get shot to bits?

Reply to this Topic
BMEP

Jul 08

BMEP says:

Tech 3 bike

Sheen Fan7> danny kent 22nd that tech 3 bike is crap.

diceman23> Yes the tech3 bike is crap. Hope people start to realise what a good job Smith did on it last year.

Both quite right. The Tech 3 bike is deliberately not great for this reason - to get anywhere on it you have to over ride the thing so anyone getting near the front will be deemed an excellent rider and worthy of a place in MotoGP Tech 3, they get 2 years to produce results, that does not mean win. Coming 3rd on a bad machine is way harder than winning on the best machine. If you think Yamaha and Tech 3 are NOT savvy you're joking, they want hard triers and this is their method of feeding their MotoGP class.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices