Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding fourth as Moto2 testing commences MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding fourth as Moto2 testing commences

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding fourth as Moto2 testing commences

British rider Scott Redding enjoyed a positive start to the 2013 Moto2 winter testing campaign by setting the fourth fastest time behind Spanish trio Nicolas Terol, Julian Simon and Pol Espargaro in Valencia yesterday. The Marc VDS Racing rider set a personal best lap of 1.36.337 while assessing the new Kalex frame to finish just 0.231s behind pre-season title favourite Espargaro...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 February 2013 10:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

spec engines

Good point 'Icantrideabike' without spec engines these tests don't tell us a lot. I'm sure the engineers are getting good data but be interesting to see if anybody has been sand bagging come the first race.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

FAT?

I've seen more meat on a butchers pencil.

Reply to this Topic
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Brianthetw4t

Oh Brian, Oh Brian Oh Brian, what are you going to do? Don't look in the mirror, you'll see a stupid tw4t and I reckon you will remain the same until you grow up and reach your teens and become partially less stupid. As I said before, shut up.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Redding fat?

Brianthelion obviously has a problem spelling as he left the S out of FAT.

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Scott is just 20 Years old

Scott's only just turned 20 years old He has done more In Moto GP And any other British rider i believe He will Flight for the championship This year Can you tell me a British Rider At his age What Has done better ? And as For tech 3 They have a brand-new bike For this season

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Good luck this year Scott. Savagely handicapped by being of normal size instead of representing the lollipop guild. Though with two young Brits in the top class already he'll find it hard to get in. 2nd best in motogp got a factory spec satellite Honda so has a real chance to make a statement. Go Scott!!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

That's 2nd best in moto2 really.......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle