Skip to content

Discuss This Michael Laverty shocked at prototype/CRT speed gap MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Michael Laverty shocked at prototype/CRT speed gap

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Michael Laverty shocked at prototype/CRT speed gap

Michael Laverty reckons of the biggest surprises he got during an impressive MotoGP debut in Malaysia last week was the speed difference between factory prototype machinery like Honda’s RC213V and the production-based CRT bikes. The Irish rider produced one of the most impressive performances of last week’s Sepang showdown when he set the 15th best time and finished third best CRT...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 February 2013 11:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

For 'tis more satisfying being a big fish in a small pond....just ask shakey

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hey Mr Limited Cranial Capacity

Time for a big bore kit I think.

Please list all these 'intelligent' motogp website I've supposedly been banned from?

There's none I've come across that weren't populated by anaemic yellow zombies. For the record I've only ever been on MCN and MM. The later of which I walked away from because of the sycophantic nonsense spewed out by the Rossi fawnicator in chief - David Emmett. He bleats otherwise but he's as impartial as an Aussie cricket umpire. At least on MCN you're allowed to point out Rossi's multitude of faults. Whereas MM is run more along the lines of a regimented Orwellian cult, with little or no dissension allowed. Ha, ha Emmett's loss!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
1050cc

May 09

1050cc says:

"The later of which I walked away from because of the sycophantic nonsense spewed out by the Rossi fawnicator in chief - David Emmett. " No mate, you got banned because everyone on there called you a knobend. You got warned several times and eventually got banned. Everyone on there breathed a sigh of relief and continued intelligent conversation. The troll with the large thesaurus was ousted, and here you settled, spewing your Rossi paranoia. Keep going mate, I couldn't possibly care less. Just hope people on here you try to intimidate know your back story. Knobend!

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

know its got nothing to do with laverty but could we have a vote to see who woud like to see rossi do a lap of the top gear test track hey what about stoner to for that matter would be epic  

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Warned by who?

A couple of yellow belly posters? If that was the case I would've cried off MCN years ago. Ha, ha. Like Nostro's ever given two hoots about Oompa Loompa's.

No I left of my own volition when Emmett selectively deleted my posts for no other reason than to give his retorts more credibility. Typical dictatorship behaviour, just snuff out or censor what you don't like.  No foul language, just reasoned argument from me which upset his delicate yellow sensibilities. Another peep for Nostro was ever heard on that site. Proper low life behaviour from the man who thinks Rossi would win titles if RCV mounted. Proper delusional too. Emmett's ultimately little more than another fat bald Englishman with a perverse vicarious affection for the long yellow puke.

Now where's the rest of that exhaustive list of sites from which Nostro has been 'banned'? Numpty.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

diablere

As far as im aware there isn't currently anything in the rules stopping 'the big guys' selling a CRT team engines its just that they won't. Afterall they need to protect their technology and their chuffing pricey. The real difference between CRT and satellite is ownership. Massivley over simplified but In theory CRT teams own their machinery and are free to develop them as they wish but receive little or no factory assistance also they must be willing to sell they're engines at a set price to any other CRT who claims one. Sattelite teams lease a bike they are allowed to do very little too but get factory support, technicians and assistance............ Next year the rules will change to allow manufacturers (Yamaha) to lease engines to privateers although it is unclear at this stage if the privateer team would still then be eligible for the extra fuel and engine allowance. Ultimately I think that will depend on the engine spec and level of support yamaha choose to provide. Ducati, so far, have been silent on if they have any plans for a privateer engine or proddie racer. I suspect they have they're hands full developing their own bike for now.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro - You set yourself up for the fall every time - your level of conceit is unsurpassed on MCN even though your voice is small like a kitten crying in a hurricane. Your make yourself target on here. Perhaps that's what turns you on. Best of all   we   don't   care!

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Feck me - another tosspot!

The first comment in this thread was an ignorant and inflammatory heap of shite from a typical anti-Stoner wanker.  It was slapped down and so brought Wosi-troll out from under his rock for the usual crock of greasy propaganda.

How to turn a bike site into a pointless heap of crap in one easy lesson!

Reply to this Topic
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

The only other person I know who calls himself Nostradamus is Steve Parrish and he is a complete bell end as well. As a former bike racer and massive fan of all bike sport these guys are unreal. I remember my first national race at cadwell and being blitzed by John Crawford so god only knows how fast these guys are. But when someone like the bell of nastro slates a nine times world champion I am stunned. Dovis face in mcn today made me laugh out loud.The same dovi nastro said would embarrass Rossi. Check out the photo of Rossi at full lean with the front wheel actually going where he wants it.He will be world champ this year.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Let's do it your way then Smakheed..and suck Casey's winkle.

You ever watched this shit before?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices