Skip to content

Discuss This We're Going to the MCN London Motorcycle Show - Are You? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > We're Going to the MCN London Motorcycle Show - Are You?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

We're Going to the MCN London Motorcycle Show - Are You?

John McGuinness, Tommy Hill, Chris Walker, and Dougie Lampkin are just some of the stars attending this weekend's MCN London Motorcycle Show! Are you joining them? www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 February 2013 17:41)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
squidgey

May 09

squidgey says:

am I?

nope.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

I'm not going, and neither is my wife

I MAY go to the MCN Carole Nash Findus Jimmy Saville Memorial Motorcycle Show in Edinburgh in March, but only if you don't pimp it five times a day. Given the choice of a tank of fuel and a ride out to the Green Welly, or entrance to a barn full of minging booth "babes" and much the same bikes as last year, I know which way I'm minded to jump.

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

london show

Might help if you tell us where it is...

Reply to this Topic
buckr

Jan 09

buckr says:

Err !, Um !,  Aah !, Eeh !, ----------------------------------------------------- NO !

Reply to this Topic
geoffb61

Sep 08

geoffb61 says:

So much dead horse being flogged here, MCN will soon be able to make their own burgers!

Reply to this Topic
Rotherider

Dec 12

Rotherider says:

MCN Show

Err  No.....because it's in London.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Sadly not, I have to work all weekend. Might save me some money though, with all those shiny things for sale....

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Yep

I will give it a look after a years break and see some old friends

The Adventure section is what swung it for me

And i fancy a KTM 1190

looking like a sunny weekend so i mite go on the bike

And perhaps pick up some anakee 3's

Reply to this Topic
graingerblaze

Apr 05

Mmmm....NO

I have been going for years but the show is getting worse and costing more every year. I think the parking last year was £20 for the day, that's before you even get in! Everything inside is overpriced becuase the shops have to try and claw back the expensive show costs... bike shows will go to the wall like ski shows have. Such a shame, R.I.P. fun shows of all types.

Reply to this Topic
walter ego

Sep 02

walter ego says:

No show (sic)

Am i going to be "one of the eager bikers drooling over all the new metal or be a buyer looking for BARGAINS ...ho ho , mixed in with checking out the babes?" No im not ............... Totally fed up with mcns patronising spiel and its incessant force feeding of their money making ventures

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices