Skip to content

General Police officer kill motorcyclist while on the phone.... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Police officer kill motorcyclist while on the phone....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

Police officer kill motorcyclist while on the phone....

turns up at court laughing, and gets away with it while a wife and children lose a dad.

I'm stunned as she actually has a record of booking people for the same phone crime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2278048/Special-constable-Collette-Carpenter-avoids-charges-fatal-crash-despite-investigators-stating-mobile-phone-use-likely-contributed-accident.html#addComment

R.I.P

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 February 2013 19:07)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Speechless......   :mad:

Reply to this Topic
denzil z9

Apr 07

denzil z9 says:

So

you break the ton and its jail, possibly. You kill someone whilst doing something which is illegal and you walk away. Amazing:mad:

Reply to this Topic
cairnsie13

Jan 11

cairnsie13 says:

The smile on her face is disgusting

i mean lack of evidence. That'll be because the other guy involved is dead. She should have been jailed, she even lied several times about using the phone this is a disgrace.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

cunt stable.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Shows

one rule for them, one for us:mad:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Grr

Anyone who lies during their first statement should be done for perverting the course of justice. Simple as.

Also she must really have had good ground for not seeing the motorcyclist as anyone driving with due care and attention would have.

Causing death by careless driving. Failure to look and a failure to observe are exactly the same things in my book. I fucked up today on the latter and came off for my troubles.

Perverting the cause of justice. Lying on a legal document - i.e. her statement.

Obstructing a police officer - giving inaccurate details to the cops.

EDIT: if she picked it up to answer it and then dropped it to her lap then it's an offence. If it was set to car mode or something and answered automatically after a couple of rings and immediately went to loudspeaker.... then it's fine.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

just proves the

Law is an ass!! That part-time PC needs that smug grin knocking off her sanctimonious face..:mad:.  The whole causing death by dangerous driving law is so feeble at the best of times, you only have to watch a few of those Police Camera Action type show to hear the often pathetic sentences the courts dish out.......

Reply to this Topic
Dumptruck

Sep 07

Dumptruck says:

CPS???

I'm not normally one to comment on this sort of thing but this is outrageous!! How can the CPS state:

'In order to charge Ms Carpenter with an offence of death by careless driving or death by dangerous driving we had to prove that her driving fell below or far below the standard required at the time of the collision.

'Two drivers who were the closest to the collision stated that when Ms Carpenter pulled out her manoeuvre was safe and did not inconvenience them.

I would suggest that the biker involved in the collision and his family is inconvenienced and surely if her driving was at the standard required she wouldn't have fucking pulled into him!! CPS themselves stated he wasn't speeding and had his headlight on.I know that road and you can see for miles in either direction if you bother to look!! Basically shes a fat, ginger lesbian and fills a quota slot!! ARSEHOLES!!!

Reply to this Topic
Dumptruck

Sep 07

Dumptruck says:

CPS???

I'm not normally one to comment on this sort of thing but this is outrageous!! How can the CPS state:

'In order to charge Ms Carpenter with an offence of death by careless driving or death by dangerous driving we had to prove that her driving fell below or far below the standard required at the time of the collision.

'Two drivers who were the closest to the collision stated that when Ms Carpenter pulled out her manoeuvre was safe and did not inconvenience them.

I would suggest that the biker involved in the collision and his family is inconvenienced and surely if her driving was at the standard required she wouldn't have fucking pulled into him!! CPS themselves stated he wasn't speeding and had his headlight on.I know that road and you can see for miles in either direction if you bother to look!! Basically shes a fat, ginger lesbian and fills a quota slot!! ARSEHOLES!!!

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

i know that

even the old bill get frustrated by the lack of balls the CPS show at times, believe me there is no love lost between the Police Force (well at least the 'foot soldiers'), and the CPS....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices