Skip to content

General Police officer kill motorcyclist while on the phone.... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Police officer kill motorcyclist while on the phone....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

Police officer kill motorcyclist while on the phone....

turns up at court laughing, and gets away with it while a wife and children lose a dad.

I'm stunned as she actually has a record of booking people for the same phone crime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2278048/Special-constable-Collette-Carpenter-avoids-charges-fatal-crash-despite-investigators-stating-mobile-phone-use-likely-contributed-accident.html#addComment

R.I.P

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 February 2013 19:07)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

WHAT

does it matter what the effect of her pulling out was on other drivers?????? They're not the ones fucjking dead.

His bike was practically embedded in her car! I'd say her pulling out definitely fucking inconvenienced him.

What a total crock of fucking shit.

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

stupid lezy cow

why would she think its fine to have a conversation balancing on her lap..................kill a biker...................change her story as time on phone can be checked.....................and then the cunt gets away with it.................not often im shocked but this story shows the power of red tape...................if in doubt try the same yourself and i will post you "your a cock" message i prison :wink:

Reply to this Topic
Fspider

Sep 12

Fspider says:

Not remotely surprised

Not for one moment am I surprised that one of them tosses got let of. 

And to think the bitch did other people for talking on there phones!!
They do what they want when they want to and get away with it. Only on Friday yet again I saw a police car being driven with the driver activating his shoulder radio......tossers. How many times do we see them scum bags breaking he laws on our roads, from speeding about to driving a car while not giving there full attention:-(. Which has just reminded me of an incedent last summer when a police car was turning out of a junction right in front of me, I sounded my horn like I always do. The way the tosser looked at me like how dare I, yea I dare ya blind twat.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Well

The CPS won't bring the case, doesn't stop her being sued privately. i for one would happily raise funds to go towards a lawyer to take the case!

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Police

regularly use their radios when driving. I find it very dangerous when they're faffing with frequencies etc. whilst response driving.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

well nothing surprises me any more

I have just watched a documentary where umpteen men get sent to prison for first degree murder, when it turns out the main witness works for the prosecution as a blood spatter professional who eventually was charged for changing evidence.

He swore on oath he had attended at least 200 similar cases where in truth only attended 3 in 11 years.

The result of this abomination of so called justice unfortunately is no longer surprising, and I along with so many others would quite happily take vigilante justice.

My best friends brother was murdered on a tube station not long after my brother was killed in an accident.

Over time I had seen my mother and hers try and come to terms with the loss of their child and the loss of a close family member and the range of emotions that take over.

Anger came first, but at least both our families got justice in different ways and no one was smiling from any side .

It's very difficult to write a post like this without being over emotive, but....I would seriously get my own justice over this and wouldn't rest until I did.

I would like to think that was this has done will maybe think back and for every family occasion she just might have an ounce of remorse, but I doubt it.

All I can do along with others is offer any support to the family no matter how small that is.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

I was all set to lambast this driver and I still think she is at fault and deceitful but this report suggests the rider was overtaking past a junction. Risky. Take care out there, folks.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Hope she meets

A roual Moat

Reply to this Topic
zanderh

Aug 12

zanderh says:

Regardless

of whether she pulled out in to him, the fact she changed her story would surely count as perverting the course of justice. Any other Joe Bloggs would've have been hit pretty hard with the justice hammer, why not her??

Poor guy, RIP.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

There is

that - if he was overtaking through a junction then I'd certainly put the emphasis on him to ensure that junction was clear before over taking.

Regardless, she lied to her own porcine kind.

EDIT: Oh and if that happened to me, I wouldn't be smiling. I'd be resisting the urge to top myself having killed an innocent person.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices