Skip to content

General Police officer kill motorcyclist while on the phone.... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Police officer kill motorcyclist while on the phone....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Tabasco

May 09

Tabasco says:

Police officer kill motorcyclist while on the phone....

turns up at court laughing, and gets away with it while a wife and children lose a dad.

I'm stunned as she actually has a record of booking people for the same phone crime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2278048/Special-constable-Collette-Carpenter-avoids-charges-fatal-crash-despite-investigators-stating-mobile-phone-use-likely-contributed-accident.html#addComment

R.I.P

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 February 2013 19:07)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Maybe

he might of overtaken at a junction, his mistake.  But he's not smiling, she is, nasty cow

I'm all wound up now so off to get my cocoa and chill for a couple of hours

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Yeh

more beer for me and some family guy I think.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Ian

didn't want to quite put it that way,

but you took the words right outta my mouth

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Cuntstubble

She should have had the book thrown at her. It's beyond words!

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

The cops

should have a higher standard expected of them. I know that if I do anything naughty I'll be kicked out of my job immediately, struck off the register and have to find a new career.

Reply to this Topic
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Fucking

Disgusting!!! :mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Unbelievable.

Clearly, this hideous woman is not in the least contrite.   It's all blown past her, not really a problem, just a minor inconvenience which is about to be settled for once and for all - that's why she's looking forward to it.

The craven CPS said:

"'We also took into consideration that there was no evidence to support that Ms Carpenter was holding her phone at the time of the collision."

Sure.  That's because there was no evidence either way.   Strange that a presumption of innocence is on this criminal "special" wpc,  when she's already:
a) initially lied about using the mobile, and
b) has been using a mobile  illegally in the first place.

Why should they blithely assume there's no foul because they didn't see the actual offence?

In any case - even if the mobile was on her large, sweaty lap - people do tend to look down at the device they're talking to.   I look at the 'phone on my desk and address it, even while it's on speaker-phone.   It's human nature.

This is just horrible, and makes it clear why we regard the police in this country with utter contempt, and the "justice" department as being a bunch of lazy liars.

Reply to this Topic
Richnotrich

Apr 11

Richnotrich says:

Jeez

I hate this woman so much!:mad::mad::mad:

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

She was let off the hook because no one will protest

I think this report is typical of the lack of justice that is directed at bikers. We are perceived as the Bankers of the motoring world castigated by everyone there can never be an innocent biker just a motorcyclist that never been caught. So until WE as a group/fellowship/mob/fraternity get our collective shit together we will always be seen as an easy target.  We unlike the French bikers are far too placid and if every-time some smiling twat was let off the hook we made the our feeling known they would soon toughen up.       

Ride Safe. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices