Skip to content

General safestyle UK and my Mother.......Grrrr General

You are in... Forums > General > General > safestyle UK and my Mother.......Grrrr

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

safestyle UK and my Mother.......Grrrr

They called again, and I told her under no circumstances to talk to them, they have my number and to deal with me.

What she gone and done, ????? booked them in for 4 weeks time... OK you say....??? she is in hospital for a massive operation in 2 weeks time, (was earlier but she has had a few complications) recovery 6-8 weeks minimum with treatment.

I went ballistic, in fact I've blown a spark plug.  She was only telling me off today as I have a bit of a dodgy ticker and not to get stressed.  I flaming give up. Not sure who to be more cross at now:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 February 2013 20:51)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

BB

Who once said 'its your parents that F**k you up'! You got to feel a bit sorry for the window fitters. They are under instruction from the bullying bastards who secured the deal in the first place?  Probably on shite money and under orders from a rich bastard with a good a lawyer. It's always the little man who suffers, way of the world unfotunately. capitilism rules and anyone who votes tory wants shooting with shit (slight tangent) in my opinion. bring on the revolution and hats off to the student who didnt want to work at fucking poundland for her benefits:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

Tradesman

yeah we had work done on our house, re wire and few other bits, gas fitter turned out to be an ace guy, biker to boot and knocked us a hefty sum of money.  Sparky knew that I knew what I was talking about (rewired my workshop on my own) doddle really as you arent colour blind!  So now have a sparky and a gas fitter/plumber should i need one!

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

calamityjane....

..that'd be this chap.

mr happy

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

BB41..............

I had a potential stitch up off a company who advertised in a national daily.

I wrote to the Paper complaining that I had trusted this company because they advertised through yourselves.

Sorted same day!

Don't Safestyle advertise through a TV company? give them some grief. Tell them Mum was suckered by their Advertising campaign. 

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Yep Oldish

Thats the guy.... How very true, and I am proud to say I ain't dropped a sprog to pass my mentalness onto :lol: Hope you get it sorted BB, I'm sure you must know some hefty/handy guys. Failing that, ask preunit and gunga :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

thanks

just had a mad dash up to the hospital this afternoon and just got back , thankfully she's home and her op won't be delayed but somehow I am going to have to try and change the date with them as there is no way she will be well enough to have workmen chucking dust and crap around after having a lung operation.

That is going to be an interesting phone call!! 

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Safestyle

company and ad history

If you decide to be there when the fitters turn up and they try to gain access refuse them this and call the police. Trying to force entry when it's been refused is trespass and possibly assult.

Explain that a company that has been prosecuted in the past for poor sales and service practice has again taken advantage of an o.a.p and has continually harrassed, pressured and used threatening language against yourself and your mother.

Get the police invloved, atleast then there will be an official account of this company's behaviour against you mother, plus Safestyle will know they're up aginst someone who isn't going to just back down.

Either that or as someone else suggested organise an MCN meet at your mother's on the day the fitters are due and gently encourage them that then's not the best time for window fitting.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

DD

thanks, I had a screaming match with one of the managers which was not how I normally behave but it ended up with me screaming literally down the phone repeating the word "bully", as he was screaming back at me saying "not listening" It was that pathetic.

The saga will continue and I will keep you all riveted with my story of double glazing !!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Used

Them 2 years ago for a new door. They did a good job, quick, no mess. Guy turned up half hour job finished to check it was ok. Initially I thought, 'very good customer service,' but then the phone rang everyday despite making it clear I had no interest in any other work doing. Still get calls now 2 years later.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Norris

Exactly what's happened this time.

They did her front windows, I won't even tell you what they charged that time it's eye watering.

The problem is I am dealing with them and my Mum who is not totally compus mentis so I'm battered either way

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices