Skip to content

General 100k for some photos of a skinny bird in a bikini General

You are in... Forums > General > General > 100k for some photos of a skinny bird in a bikini

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

100k for some photos of a skinny bird in a bikini

ffs why? she may be on the pretty side but who truly wants to see her scrawny body in a bikini?

and at that price the fcuking worlds gone mad.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 February 2013 21:03)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Who gives a flying shit

scrawny or not.....You see women buying magazines in the supermarket like hello and the like, who's lost weight who's gained weight. blah blah. As long as people are unhappy with their own lives and strive to live up to so called celebrity we will be bombarded with it. I say, Don't entertain it. Dickheads like katy price have got rich off the back of morons lapping this shit up. The country is on its knees and some want to see kate in a bikini or if someone off a reality t.v. show has had a new haircut!!!!!! I really do despair. P.s I agree br :mad:

Reply to this Topic
bicster

Dec 04

bicster says:

The Duchess Of Cambridge

That isnt some skinny/scrawny bird in a bikini, thats our future Queen.  Have a word with yourself you clown.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

The more people go on about it,

the less interested I become. The royal family really need to stop thinking that they are exempt from any of the world's shitty, money making ways, after all, they are a priviliged bunch of parasites who should be willing to let others make some money off their backs. Fuck knows they've made enough money down the centuries off the backs of common people.
Future queen? So fucking what. More like a future reminder of the fact that you are a subject and not a citizen. Outmoded, outdated bunch of over-priviliged scroungers.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

bullshit baffles brains

yep, reminds of me when a royal was due to visit our pass off parade then pulled out, we were all saying thank fook..lol..still my female 2nd lieutanant was lovely..:wink:

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

It sells papers..........

Just spotted another of festers old user-names.

How does he remember them all?

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

bicster

clown? kettle,pot,  black, thats as maybe but future queen? hopefully not in my lifetime, never mind the bikini she needs a bottle of clearasil for those titties more like spots with a head on.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

BR

So you think we should choose our future Queens based on breast size !? :blink:

Jeeez! - the utter shit that gets posted on this forum beggars belief at times. :blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

fester

fester i see you are after another bit of bother, why cant you just stay away you are not needed or wanted.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices