Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding seventh in first Moto2 showdown MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding seventh in first Moto2 showdown

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding seventh in first Moto2 showdown

British rider Scott Redding ended the first pre-season test for the 2013 Moto2 world championship in Valencia by setting the seventh fastest time in a three-day session dominated by Spanish talent. The Marc VDS Racing rider logged a best time of 1.35.293 to finish 0.716s behind pre-season title favourite Pol Espargaro, who led the way with a quickest lap of 1.34.577. Former...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 February 2013 12:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

There's only one on here trying to create that Lorenzo and he ain't a Brit.

You can't blame people for responding to anti-Brit antagonism.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

....and I know who

One aptly named Satan666.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

The pic above says it all.

Look carefully and you see the back tire looks like it does not have enough air. That happens when there is an overweight problem. Innit?!!

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

No Blame !

Saturn392 - Not blaming any body for retaliation for the anti brit remarks posted on here,not at all.Please feel free & go for it ! I was just stating that I do not wish to be drawn into a Brit vs American slanging match as most Americans I have come accross are very polite & reasonable people.

There are the exeption to this of coures who are rude,arogant & pathetic,thinking them selves superior to all others.I think we call these type of people TROLLS ! Maybe the Trolls should take a good look at them selves before slating every body else,but hey ! thats never going to happen because being a Troll is so much fun !

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

Redding....

Wishing all the best for young Scott this season, not Britsh by the way, so hopefully no stupid comments from trollers off school. Maybe the air from Redding's tire is coming from someones's mouth.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices