Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Pensionista bad boys

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I ran into this lot while out today, the Costa Blanca Rawhiders. I rode out several times with them last year but clubs being clubs there seemed to be friction twixt some, or more like one fly in the ointment "I started this club blah blah " so I let it drop I can't be doing with nonsense like that. I went through Jalon to the CV720 to see how the almond blossoms are now --- gone ! done and dusted so went on a bimble through Murla via Benigembla onto Pego and home via the N332, it must be summer cos the 'ladies of the day' aren't wearing much :shock: and followed this bunch of bad boys into the Heartbreak where I caught up on gossip and news, had a brekkie with Carla and she nicked a few more hearts from the pensionista bad boys :laugh:

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 February 2013 13:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Bonfires

the air in the Jalon valley is currently smokey from bonfires. The grape vines are being prepped for the new growing season and the rubbish burnt off, it's not an altogether bad smell, kind of 'rustic':smile

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

But !

BUT ! bloody cyclists of the racing variety, gaggles of them on every road being a pain in the arse. I was turning left on a T junction I approached it indicator on about 20 ft from the stop line and aprox 12 of the feckers turned left off the major road on the wrong side one of them waving his left arm around telling me to move over to my right he got a very clear FUCK OFF. There's so many here now training for the Tour De France they're now a serious hazard.

Ninjachica, do you get them up your way ? they're all over the CV715 over the mountain through Col De Rates and Tarbena.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Aitana

We were one valley over from you yesterday - went to Aitana Safari Park (sorry I missed your call).

It looked like an apocalypse with all of the fires near us too!

[I recognise some of your pensionistas!]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

Rog

Great pictures! give me hope that spring is coming.
Ive had winter up to here, FFS.
The bonfire pics look alot like central utah  / southern nevada.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

I called

to tell you we were in front of the wecam but, I don't think it's a truly live webcam. If you look at its pics they're hours behind so I might have to stand for ages in front of it to get photo shotted, Twas lovely on the seafront today :sunglasses:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Yank

spring is here the grass is riz

I wonder where the birdies is :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

know what

Know what you mean re the lycra lot. We were at our place Aug/Sept into Oct, then most of Dec. In and around Bonalba, Busot, Jijjona they are a pain in the arse. Really annoys me when they ride 2 abreast and dont give a toss for owt behind them. Been very tempted to give em a nudge (wouldn't really).

Might send the Wing down by road transport for my March visit. Or use the buzz box pictured.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Bob

the lycra brigade :laugh: the tossers have been using the seafront cycle path for sprinting,  a matter of time before someone gets hit. A couple of weeks ago the Guardia had a large gaggle of them pulled over in Altea on the N332 c/w the support car and were giving them a right bollacking possibly for blocking the traffic on the 332, if you get behind them on the bit  leading to & through the 3 tunnels you're buggered  for miles unless you're on a bike but then if you're a long way back in the queue on a bike you're buggered anyway :wacko:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

it's been...

a bit Spring like round here today too.Dry roads and a bit milder.:smile

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Looks like

a damp week next week, but  the ground needs some rain, dryer than a witches tit and dusty. I didn't think I'd welcome rain but I would because It's a dead cert that it won't go on for weeks on end.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle