You are in... Forums > General > General > Fcuking PC's

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Fcuking PC's

3 years old and another ones fcuked, no worky PC for 2 days :upset: so with lots of soul searching and advice went over to the dark side and got meself a Mac, her she is, a MacBook Pro, just getting used to her but i think i'm in love :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 February 2013 16:01)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Had this decision to make after xmas

really hankered after the 27inch Mac as I don't watch tv.

After reading revievs I was a little concerned about the wifi connection as I am a long way from the hub. My other problem with Mac was the OS and being so used to windows.

As a laptop I think it would be brill, but as I use mine as my only source it didn't tick every box.

Hopefully tho when I move I will go to Mac as well but have my other one as a main source.

Any one want a 50 inch rear pro tv as mine's gathering dust and hasn't been switched on for nearly 4 years, oh apart from my grandson turned it on by mistake!!

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

well i would

take it off your hands BB, but i think the cost of hiring a Hi-ab to shift it would be too much.......:laugh::wink:

Reply to this Topic
Fspider

Sep 12

Fspider says:

Chinese quality at its best.

Yes indeed the mac book pro and all things apple, are all made in china. My family has a couple of pros as well as iMacs. 

Not a lot of people know they are all made in china, even the Chinese bike haters :tongue: but if one buys one brand new, you can actually trace the apple units all the way from the china factory. 
You will love the reliability of your new lap top, congrats.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Cheers Fspider

hopefully i'll be happy, just got back from pub, a mate there works as a techie for Yell and uses and maintains their hardware, both Macs and PC's, he's run me through a few Apple tricks and by choice he uses Macs :smile

Just need a bit more time to play with it, not tomoz though as i'm out on the KTM :smile:smile:smile

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I have heard

the reliability of Macs far superior.  I await with interest the feed back

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN