You are in... Forums > General > General > summers coming

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

summers coming

seen 10 degrees yesterday on the bike...............a very welcome sight on a 11 hour shift:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 February 2013 10:52)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I

want a new bike. This one is cursed.

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

it aint fookin ' summer hot ' yet !!

just took the mv for its m.o.t , then for a quick blast ( 40 or so miles ) , fook me , me fingers were white with the cold !!!!

then i taxed it on-line :blink::blink::blink: 

so now its legal & on the road , my aim was to part ex it with a 2010 blade ive seen at coventry , rang the shop up & he said cash or finance sale only !!!!!!! no part ex ???

ffs never heard such shit in all me life " no part ex " , why the fugg not ???

bastids so now gonna try & sell her private , cos i cant see the model / colour scheme that i want in other shops on-line that hopefully will take a part ex !!!

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Blue sky & sunshine here........

and forecast better tomorrow, we'll be out then.:roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Weasel

sounds liike a dealer either doing too well or desperate for the extra profit without having to sell another bike.

Either way you need sales even if you only net £100, it's £100 you now don't have as the customer has walked away.

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

phil

i take it your shiny bike pulls every dark cloud and howling wind towards it:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

weasel

you are probably going to be better off for not trading it in as they usually offer you buttons for your bike and it looks like to take proper care of your metal..............try victor devines in glasgow if you want a quick turn around as they boys do take trade in's and have some mint blades in stock.................i was in last week admiring the latest blade and if i had the cash i would have left with one:wink:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

busa

been weird up here weather wise................one day snow and gail force winds and the very next day sunshine and 10 degree's....................feck only last week i was riding around looking at -2 and a high of 3 degree's...................thank fook for heated grips n bar muffs, they aint pretty but keep them fingers toasty.............the heated vest was another godsend in them cold morning's:wink::biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

been nice here today too...

after the frosty start....think I might actually venture out to Squires tomorrow mid day....it's been a while since I sampled their tea.:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

let me know

if you're going, and i'll see if i can escape for a bit. outlaws in residence so a break due.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

should be there...

around Noon while 3'ish even though the temperature isn't going to get up to 10, the sun should be out.

Leeds.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices