Skip to content

Ask an Expert had accident today, not going to be easy Legal

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Legal > had accident today, not going to be easy

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

brmoore

Jul 10

brmoore says:

had accident today, not going to be easy

Just went into the back of a car today, i had been filtering earlier back but i was in the left lane, woman in a car was in the righthand lane(of 2) but stopped because person in front was now turning, she put her signal on and turned at the same time into my lane to continue on so I had no time to react and wacked the brakes on but couldn't stop in time and went into her, unfortunately I did have witness details but in all the events and hitting a car I've lost them, no police or anything nobody stopped except 2 guys, one seemed anti-biker and didn't give me his details says he'd rather be a witness against me while walking off(must have been somebody i filtered past) and the other I've lost his details as said, am I screwed here in terms of a quick outcome? I've got a full licence no points, but last year I was hit by a bus which took forever to sort and that was with obvious guilt(on the bus drivers side) I can just see a nightmare of years of back and forth with this...and all she has is a few scratches on a bumper, meanhile I've got a smashed front end....

I will DEFINTIELY be dragging this untill I win...I am not accepting even 1% liability for her pulling out on me...so yea I'm doomed for years of this arn't I lol...

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 February 2013 19:06)

Post a message in Legal

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices