You are in... Forums > General > General > Meet my new bike

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

Meet my new bike

I've still got Goldie the Gixxer, the new arrival is a second bike for relaxed rides on sunny days :sunglasses:

I've always fancied getting one of these, so when a good deal came along I decided to go for it...

I know it won't be to everyone's taste, so just remember the old saying - if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! :winkie:

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 February 2013 17:10)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

each to their own

dave, hope you get the weather to go with it

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

i think it comes to us all

Thankfully your in the position that you can run two bikes. i don't think i could live with just a "HArley" but certainly see the appeal for a slower just fun bike!

it looks nice.(for a harley) well done! be interesting to hear which you ride the most this year?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Nice one dave

she looks sweet :smile I'd love a Harley as a second bike if I had the dosh, demoed 3 last year and my fav was the fat bob, but all of them left me with a big old grin on my face and a lower pulse rate... priceless :smile

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

oh dear ,oh dear....

after all them Triumph videos I've been putting up......but at least it looks undressed enough and the seat and tank look like they were made to fit together.:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Ditto

M8 it's a nice bike to be shure!

I've got another bike it's a c90 but I love it 
Good on ya bruvva:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

did you get a new

lid thrown in as well ?...:unsure:

:wink:...........Seriously dave, very nice it looks, handy for a chilled run out when you're not chasing those 'hooligans' around the Scottish contryside...:smile

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Ooooo !

What ya got there then Dave....:huh:.  its very nice.:smile

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

Thanks for

the comments folks, you've all been very kind - or diplomatic :winkie: I was expecting abuse :lol:

Did about 40 miles on her today. It was dry, bright and 9C, but it still felt cold, otherwise I'd have stayed out a bit longer.

The other bike I fancied was the Kawasaki W800, but the deal on this one was too good to refuse...

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Just

make sure you get out on the Gixxer often,i don't think your quite ready for the slow lane just yet...:wink:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

DaveC...

p.m. Beelady and her other half about that belt drive. I think the tension on them is crucial...the difference between 20,000 mile change or 2,000 if you get it wrong.You might want to drop them forks 30cm's through the yokes to sharpen the steering up a bit too.:smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices