You are in... Forums > General > General > Meet my new bike

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

Meet my new bike

I've still got Goldie the Gixxer, the new arrival is a second bike for relaxed rides on sunny days :sunglasses:

I've always fancied getting one of these, so when a good deal came along I decided to go for it...

I know it won't be to everyone's taste, so just remember the old saying - if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! :winkie:

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 February 2013 17:10)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

oldish

I can see ya on a Harley:unsure:, serious thought, even with all the haters they seem to sell ?.

Long may it continue.........I fucking love harley :smile

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Oi preunit...

fluff off.....it's the bottom of my,'bikes I wish I'd' list.

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

TELL U WOT

OLDISH YAD LOOK THE PART

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE:shock::ph43r::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Oldish

we tried a Road king for 10 days in California and I hated the thing but, at that time I had the Blackbird and compared it to that. to be fair to the Road King it wasn't set up for me, the rear air suspension was as it was, it takes a few rides to get your settings right. I found it difficult to corner, heavy, and the motor made wierd noises but compared to my blackbird it WAS wierd ! The 1500 Vulcan when I tried it was completely different to a Harley, more complex, quicker off the mark specially after fitting the vance & hines pipes and a power commander. The 1700 is different again, slower off the mark but cruises much easier at higher speeds, one of it's characteristics is the gearbox, the 1500's box was very forgiving, this one isn't get it wrong & there's all sorts of clunks and lurches, I think as soon as I can I will try out the Triumph 1700 Thunderbird. I'm not saying I don't like the 1700 Vulcan it's kind of love hate where as the 1500 was love love :biggrin:

Edit: now see what you've made me do :upset: still in love with it, I know where it is too.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Oldish

Trust me that'll happen :lol:

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Nice one dave

looks sweet mate enjoy yersel:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

gungerdin8...

that's what happens when someone says 'why don't we put the bike inside the sidecar'....actually the Harley isn't at the bottom of my list......it's not even on there.:smile

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

FUNNY

OLDISH I LIKE THAT XX:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

Nice sunny day bike Dave c

Only thing that spoils it (for me) is that peanut tank.

I have seen a Sportster with a lower, nicely rounded (possibly bigger) tank but not sure what model it is?

Anyway a little bit of money would buy a nicer tank, job sorted. But that's just me. Do you like the tank?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Nah

Kris that's a sweet sportster, don't fuck with it.......black short shots:unsure: I would :smile

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle