Skip to content

Ask an Expert Looking for touring buddy Touring & travel

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Touring & travel > Looking for touring buddy

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

neusel

Feb 13

neusel says:

Looking for touring buddy

Looking for touring buddy(s) for the summer. I will be free between late June until September. No preference on destination, Scandinavia, Scotland, Europe, North Africa - camping or BnB. Tour most years, easy going adventurer.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 February 2013 23:03)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
theantsta

Feb 13

theantsta says:

so am i :D

hey i may be interested in somthing like this i dont currently ride but am putting myself on a direct access corse inthe next month i have little riding experience but i was thinkin bout traveling for a few weeks + somepoint this year would be good to go with someone who has done something like this before so if youre interested and what not let me know .. thanks :)

Reply to this Topic
masterofpuppets

May 12

riding

i'm planning a trip around scotland about august, september time this year looking for some new friends biking as none of my current friends are not bikers or don't like bikes 

Reply to this Topic
theantsta

Feb 13

theantsta says:

id be up for something like that as i say im putting myself on a DAS inthe next month or so so i will be a new rider but ive been driving car for 6 years so i know how to work roads jus gota get bike license if you dont mind a newbie send me a message if not then hope you have a good trip :D

Reply to this Topic
sarahm919

Apr 12

sarahm919 says:

touring buddies

I'm also looking for a touring buddy(s) for near the end of May, am planning to go Northern Italy/South of France if anyone is interested.

Reply to this Topic
theantsta

Feb 13

theantsta says:

me

im interested :D feel free to inbox me if you want anymore info about me :D

Reply to this Topic
Duffster

Dec 08

Duffster says:

Looking for touring buddy

There is a couple of us touring Normandy last week in May we are camping plenty room on camp site for more leaving portsmouth Sunday 26th May returning via euro tunnel Friday 31st May,I ride a street Triple and my mate a VFR anyone welcome.

Reply to this Topic
masterofpuppets

May 12

riding

you can join me pal just get your sorted first and get a bit of good luggage too i'm planing on doing a big ride it's whole coast line i'm doing pal, get a bit confidence on the before the trip 

Reply to this Topic
sarahm919

Apr 12

sarahm919 says:

Normandy

I'm looking to leave about 24th but going through Calais but am open to changing plans can meet you in Normandy if no one else going further south.  I ride a Triumph ST and love the big triple

Reply to this Topic
masterofpuppets

May 12

riding

i would have deffo gone if about july august time down to normandy but can't in may time i got a festival from 13th to the 17th of june so i won't have the money by then 

Reply to this Topic
sarahm919

Apr 12

sarahm919 says:

touring buddies

I can't believe no one wants to meet up and tour together

Very confusing

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale