Skip to content

Discuss This Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Honda has said it would give serious consideration to offering Casey Stoner the opportunity to step out of retirement and race in at least two MotoGP rounds in 2013. There has been speculation that Stoner could ride a factory Honda RC213V machine in a bid to extend his phenomenal winning record on home soil at Phillip Island, while also taking part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

The effeminate lil boy from Curry Curry

wants back in the yard after he pouted and ran home. Now that he is home with his toys and no one misses him, he is lurking around wanting back in and don't know how to say sorry, "let me play".

Anyway he was king for getting most of his wins when everyone signed off as to where their positions cemented regardless of what points the get. Not him though, he rides hard at the end and complains about others trying too hard at the beginning. ........and to think we just sang so long fair well.

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

saturn

if the last 6years are to go by theres only gonna be one rider in the mix at philip island if casey takes the widcard lol 

Reply to this Topic
kgb333

Apr 09

kgb333 says:

Pedrosa

Fell off all by himself. I have never seen Stoner give anything less than his all that he was able to at that time. Didn't see anyone else try and do that on the Ducati, unless they were falling off and knocking Stoner down.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

wild card

He left whinging about the sport, leave him to compete in v8s of give him a wildcard ride on the duke.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

acanada

He left whinging about the sport, leave him to compete in v8s of give him a wildcard ride on the duke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You surprise me bud. Why let him embarrass Vale aboard the Duke AGAIN?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Oh, It carries merit..

..and all the yellow pansies that are saying otherwise know it too. In fact, it would probably be the most hotly contested race of the season, particularly for Rossi. If Stoner took him to the cleaners after an extended sabbatical, Valentino and his fans would have no where to hide from the embarrassment of it all.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Acanada

But having a couple of races for fun isn't the same as competing in the whole series is it. He left the sport because he didn't like what it was turning into, not because he doesn't like racing

And in case you hadn't noticed, it's a rumour  -  and the source that initiated it has since withdrawn it from the public domain

As for wildcarding on a Duke, at least you'd get to see a Duke ridden around PI properly again

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Change of heart?

Haha..nobody in the #46 camp is looking to run away and hide CHR. You don't seem to have come to terms with the fact it's Stoner who's jacked..while whining and complaining about the state of MotoGP.

What I want to know is..he said it would have to change drastically before he'd consider coming back, without explaining what he meant. Now here he is making a comeback, allegedly.

You seem to be a big mouthpiece for the Orange rentboys, spitting your dummy whenever the piss gets taken out of Casey, perhaps you can explain what the fk it is he means and what's changed to warrant this 180 degree turn in next to no time?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Hahahahaha..

..It tickles me that all the supposed Casey haters spout on about him being irrelevant and a non entity, and yet posts concerning him still bring them all out of the woodwork. He's got under the skin of all the yellow girls brigade, Wosi in particular....Brilliant!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I take it that's a..No, I haven't got a fkin clue either wosi?

You big girls blouse..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle