Skip to content

Discuss This Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Honda has said it would give serious consideration to offering Casey Stoner the opportunity to step out of retirement and race in at least two MotoGP rounds in 2013. There has been speculation that Stoner could ride a factory Honda RC213V machine in a bid to extend his phenomenal winning record on home soil at Phillip Island, while also taking part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

C'mon Wosi you old mutt..

..you know as well as I do, Stoner's not said a dickie. It does warm my cockles to see you get yer knickers in a twist though...hahaha..

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

Now here he is making a comeback, allegedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where does it say that bud? I've read it 3times and i'm damned if i've read he's making a comeback.

As for 'big girls blouse' and 'knickers in a twist'! That takes me back lol.

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Casey haters

CHRainmaker - Youre right ! Casey certainly has got under a lot of peoples skin on these forums.They can't stand the fact that Casey could beat Rossi.The same goes for Lorenzo,but Lorenzo plays Rossi at his own game with the media unlike Casey who spoke his mind regardless.Casey always said what he thought while Jorge thinks it but says nothing & looks good.

Casey is like Marmite,you either love him or hate him but either way you should respect him for his raw talent & riding ability.The guy is a Legend in my opinion & deserves a little respect.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

No smoke without fire. Again & again & again...?

I guess all we need to do now is wait for Stoner to deny it'll happen..then we'll know it's true.

Mate..as a race fan I hope it happens, and it paves a way for him to return. Fkin V8's is a joke. Casey is a bike racer and he belongs in our paddock.

It just makes me laugh to see all you little fangirls jumping up and down and rushing to defend him without a plan, when it's pointed out that Stoner really hasn't got a clue what he wants. He may look the part..all married up, a beautiful baby girl, big bank balance, nice house..but he's still a kid and very immature, a bit like most of his fans.

Here's a bit of bedtime viewing shag..and no wanking into the wee hours either, else I'll be on the phone to your Mum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGBlq5aJlj4&NR=1&feature=endscreen

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CHR

''If Stoner took him to the cleaners after an extended sabbatical, Valentino and his fans would have no where to hide from the embarrassment of it all.''

Hypethetical - but hey man hang on to that thought - it's all you've got till it happens. lol

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Saturn.

I'm not suggesting it would happen, the chances are it won't. But I just thought it amusing that it was dismissed as having "no merit" if it were to happen - when of course we all know, every rider on that grid would do their utmost to blow Stoner into the weeds, particularly Rossi. I hope it does happen, it's a juicy thought...

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Calm down...Calm down....

...Put the knives away yellow ones...your insecurities are showing...

...how on earth could a serial quitter and choker possibly be a threat to the great one?

Anyway....as these races would be at the end of the season, they wouldn't count anyway, would they Wosi.....

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

I hope it happens

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CHR

I'm with you man see my earlier post re ring-rusty.   I did think tho' that Wild-Card rides were to give a chance to prromising up-comers. What would be the point of doing P.I. just for a one-off glory-ride in OZ. He either wants to race bikes or he doesn't.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Insecure..?

No merit, totally irrelevent, borderline Simon Cowell in concept..

I'm a celebrity racer air lift me out of here..

You may giggle but..what if he skittled a load of Championship contenders?..making the title race null & void?..all the effort & sponsorship dollar to that point, literally up in smoke?

For what?..so Casey could say he won another meaningless race and CHR & Pacey could rub cocks?

Do me a favour..or at least let me watch.

Shouldn't he have some sort of Super licence that needs a stamp..like a pilot with his hours?

Behave yourselves daftlads..

It's one thing having a Jap test rider lapping with the CRT bikes..quite another having a race rusty Casey Stoner in charge of a guided exocet with the red mist down. We all know he pushes over the limit and crashes too often?

No..definitely not. I'm going to put a stop to this silly train of thought with a petition to Uncle Carmelo.

Who's up for it?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle