Skip to content

Discuss This Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda open to Casey Stoner wild card deal in 2013

Honda has said it would give serious consideration to offering Casey Stoner the opportunity to step out of retirement and race in at least two MotoGP rounds in 2013. There has been speculation that Stoner could ride a factory Honda RC213V machine in a bid to extend his phenomenal winning record on home soil at Phillip Island, while also taking part...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 February 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

because stoner spends his life shaking (bucking) his head lol

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Twat Wosi, Just spat my coffee all over the place..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Dobbin..

Sorry hugelean..just can't help myself.

Mind you..I did the same yesterday after reading CaseyIsGONE's comments..

"buck his head like a horse for half an hour...its his fault all this horse meat is flooding the supermarkets..

..stoner belongs in a stables bucking his head and eating hay and polo mints out of peoples hands"

lool..good effort young man.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

He's gone, get over it. Give the wild card rides to people who deserve a chance to shine not someone in his own words, " i just dont enjoy it anymore". Shakey Byrne is 37 and he still fucking well enjoys it. He's taken the money and ran to the Dunlop series in V8 supercars where I am sure red bull are paying him a pretty penny to do that. I will do it for a fiver, it will make hilarious viewing.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

stoner bashers

you sound so desperate in hope he does not return, silly little ppl.

he has retired and still he is causing a stir. the irony of it.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

stoner bashers

Not bashing the man personally as I thought he was good for the championship , but to give him a wildcard doesn't make sense when there is talent else where that should be given a chance. Put Cal or Bradl on a pure factory bike and give the wild card to satelite teams.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

..stoner belongs in a stables bucking his head and eating hay and polo mints out of peoples hands"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely that's what Vale already does?

Reply to this Topic
CaseyIsGONE

Feb 13

CaseyIsGONE says:

hes still causing a stir because hes still whining: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/105293 and i really couldn't care less if he comes back or not although the laguna 08 flashbacks will probably cause him to have PTSD and i agree with alex the wildcard should be given to a rider on a non-factory bike like bradl to prove the true talent he is..everyone knows stoner knows how to go sideways, then crash then buck his head we've had 7 years of that its boring now

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

everyone knows stoner knows how to go sideways, then crash then buck his head we've had 7 years of that its boring now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny how the most decorated rider of his time is 'boring'. Lawson, my 'fave',  wasn't to everyones liking either and generally spoke his mind regardless.

That aside, Vale too has a tendency to whine, for many more years than Stoner believe it or not (i was there). Or is it constructive criticism? But hey, who gives a shit eh bud. Casey came, Casey conquered, Casey went.

Kinda sums it up wether you and yours like it or not :)

Reply to this Topic
Jl46

Feb 12

Jl46 says:

The way for stoner to prove his god like abilities would be to wildcard on the duke. See how good he really is. Then there would be no arguments of different dukes from different years being better or worse. Come on Casey/Ducati. Sort it out!!!!! Doubt he would want to though because lets be honest he'd probably not do much better than valentino. Do people really think that Rossi,hayden,dovi,spies,iannone are bad riders? Common theme is a shit bike. Still would love to see what casey could do on it

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices